Well I installed a vb forum and it told me to delete tools.php, so i did and i logged into the admin panel but when i click the arrow so it will drop down the menu it just reloads the page? I don't understand and If anyone could help please![]()

Well I installed a vb forum and it told me to delete tools.php, so i did and i logged into the admin panel but when i click the arrow so it will drop down the menu it just reloads the page? I don't understand and If anyone could help please![]()
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
Well have you delted the ADMIN toolls or something?
Im going to tell you exactly what vBulletin customer support will, upload all your files apart from the images. Or for a shortcut try just re-uploading all the /admincp folder.
Please report all posts that break the forum rules by clicking the 'Report' post icon.
Report Infraction ProblemsReport Reputation Problems
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
Why was tools.php uploaded in the first place, it's in the 'do not upload folder'
Never the less, do what Luke has said, if that don't work clear temp files and such and retry.
Occasionally visit and have a nose.
None of the above worked, i even got a mate to test it and he has the same problem :[
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
Comign from experiance i'd just delete your forum files. Then re upload & install it (5 minute job) then ignore what it says and just delete your entire /isntall folder.
I deleted everything and even the database and restarting all over again. I see if that works.
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!