Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Default Buying HC's 60k Each, Considering all other rares also!

    Hi guys, its been a long time since I've been on habbo, but I used to do quite a few runescape trades here, I think I traded with jamie in the past, cant remember though lol.

    Anyway down to business. I am looking to buy many HC's for 60k each, I currently have about 500k in cash, but im also always cutting magic trees, so I got a good supply of money so If you would like to sell to me, just PM me any time.

    I also will consider buying any other rare you have, just offer it here and say what price you would like.

    Thanks All.
    Green.
    :eusa_danc [KWM] Kick Wars Mania Has Re-opened! :eusa_danc

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    mission
    Posts
    8
    Tokens
    0

    Default i will

    hey man i will give you a mocha machine and 1 hc for 160 magics? do you want that deal? if you do then just send me bakc a message

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    4,164
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Search RaveFM and go to my room



    If you have any queries or questions, just PM me!

    :eusa_thin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •