HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Questions bout pkn diamond

Well, say on my emerald, if i get every single pokemon like from bulbasar to deoxys on ma emerald. And make them all level 100, and have their skills maxed out. How would I be able to get them to pokemon diamond? Also, how would it work? Like how many pokemon can i transfer from emerald to diamond a day? Also, will it *Removed* up ma pokemon diamond?

Edited by Dan (Assistant Forum Manager): Please do not avoid the filter.
    Last edited by Dan; 20-04-2007 at 06:36 PM.
    Hey =]

Tokens

while playing diamond on your ds you put any gba pokemon game in gba cartiage and you can catch pokemon from safari park and mansion

Tokens

So i jus throw a pokeball and they're mine, even if they're lvl 100. And also erm, will it like make ma game f*cked up as da pokemon from emerald wul of been haxed etc...And erm, how long does it take to catch each pokemon?
    Hey =]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

After you complete the sinnoh dex, you unlock the national dex and can send 6 pokemon a day from gba games to Pal Park on diamond/pearl and put them onto your game.. i think thats right anyways
    I love micky (only for his cookies )

Tokens

6 pokemon a day ***. Thats gna take soo long to get all 350 pokemon ***
    Hey =]

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Myzas View Post
    So i jus throw a pokeball and they're mine, even if they're lvl 100. And also erm, will it like make ma game f*cked up as da pokemon from emerald wul of been haxed etc...And erm, how long does it take to catch each pokemon?
    No it wont as the pokemon will be safari zone level not level 100

yes its 6 pkmn a day but i heard neil talk about just adjust the time but im not sure nintendo must of fixed that

Tokens

So what i culd do is just get all 350 pokemon on emerald. Without makin dem say lvl 100 etc. And erm, I can only get 6 a day. So ill only make da 6 pokemon be lvl 100 and max out their stats a day. =S
    Hey =]

Oni Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    After you complete the sinnoh dex, you unlock the national dex and can send 6 pokemon a day from gba games to Pal Park on diamond/pearl and put them onto your game.. i think thats right anyways
    It is

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie View Post
    It is
    You have the Jap version don't you?

Oni Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    You have the Jap version don't you?
    Yep, but i cant use a eng gba game with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast