Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default Buying coloured plasto chairs for my credits

    Buying:
    13 red
    12 orange
    11 yellow
    10 green
    9 hc
    8 purple

    12 per my 10 credits

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,771
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    ive got 1 yellow, if it helps anyways .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada, Qc
    Posts
    1,644
    Tokens
    100

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I got 24 reds

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Manchester, UK.
    Posts
    2,707
    Tokens
    1,087
    Habbo
    Scotesh

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I have some in my plastos room.
    Do you not have any HCs?
    or rares?
    welcom 2 da sxc bbz caloobeh

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lSander View Post
    ive got 1 yellow, if it helps anyways .
    Credit for it

    Quote Originally Posted by xoxmikaxox View Post
    I got 24 reds
    10 credits for 13

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotesh View Post
    I have some in my plastos room.
    Do you not have any HCs?
    or rares?

    i've contacted you on habbo

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,331
    Tokens
    75

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I've got loads in my plasto room.
    I'll post a screenie in a moment.


    Edit: -> Screenie


    Last edited by bo$$; 26-05-2007 at 06:09 PM. Reason: ^

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I now only need:

    8 orange
    9 yellow
    7 green

    12 per my 10 credits/rare thats worth hc

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Mods don't infraction as I'm adding info


    I now need:

    7 orange
    10 yellow
    7 green

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I now need:

    7 orange
    7 yellow
    3 green


    SOMEONE must have them

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •