Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Default Selling 4 Bronze Drags

    no crap offers.
    don't offer 1t+2 or something stupid.

    offer good.
    if you wanna' be cheeky and not let other people know what you offer, then PM me.

    thanks klkl x
    I didn't wanna' fall in love with you.
    I didn't wanna' know the things I knew.
    It wasn't 'till I looked into; the mirrorrrrr.
    Denial

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,263
    Tokens
    1,649

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    2 silver drags for them

  3. #3

    Default

    nty plz

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    bradford
    Posts
    21
    Tokens
    0

    Default 8 Petals For 1.

    ......

  5. #5

    Default

    ok guys, i've sold the bronze drags.

    i guess i didn't need stupid offers like 1t each on here, 'cos i sold all 4 for almost 5t x

    thanks anywayx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •