Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default The Dark Bow - 11th June

A new bow has made its way to RuneScape from the shadowy dimension of the dark beasts. These dark bows are strange and dangerous weapons, designed to shoot two arrows at a time, even with the most powerful arrows. Its mysterious special attack deals massive damage, which is even more powerful if you use it with dragon arrows.

Dark bows can only be obtained from the dark beasts that lurk along the path to the Light Temple. Although it requires a level 90 Slayer to take on a dark beast, level 60 rangers can use these tradeable dark bows. The dark bow is also the only bow that can fire dragon arrows!

You also now have access to a new cavern where eight more dark beasts lurk, just at the start of the Light Temple path.
    Summary

Requirements to use the dark bow

Level 60 Ranged

Requirements to kill dark beasts

Started Mourning's Ends Part II
    Level 90 Slayer

In other news...

H.A.M. clothing has been added to the items players can store in the armour case in their costume room. Players can now deposit their selection of H.A.M. clothes to free up some bank space.

Players can now see when they have achieved the maximum Kudos from helping out at the Varrock Museum.

The Fountain of Heroes in the Heroes' Guild will no longer recharge amulets of glory in their noted form.

Players can now move compost into all empty buckets in their inventory if they have sufficient compost in the bin. This is to allow players to more easily extract the compost for their Farming needs.

Players who've achieved a high enough magic level to cast Ice Barrage from the Ancient Magick Spellbook will be interested to know that we've fixed the requirements for casting to allow for combination runes. All other Ancient Magick spells already allow players to use combination runes, but it seems this one was missed off.

Players who are short on inventory or bank space can now drop wound up toy mice on free worlds. Prior to this, players could only drop the unwound version.
    Last edited by Matty; 11-06-2007 at 10:18 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sounds good

I'm here and there :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, people already have them. My friend got one I'll show screen: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...e/darkbow1.png
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rkbowstats.png

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Evens up the pking triangle or dis balances it which ever way you look at it.

Preety good.
    EDIT: The bow looks like a leg of something to me.
    Last edited by Cwmbran; 11-06-2007 at 11:40 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wish i had a friend with 90 slayer.

All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectivly. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.

wow u can hit a 38 x2 spec with d arrows

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hmm, wow he's gonna be rich..

Looks nice a very nice bonus to boot! imagine being level 60 range and pking in that with d arrows, no stopping you then..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No luck on a dark bow drop yet for me
    I love micky (only for his cookies )

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    No luck on a dark bow drop yet for me
    Shame fat donut eater.
    (watch me get masses of bad rep, did I last time I said something about you lol.)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the new bows look totally awsome, i may buy one, but the prices are goign to be soo unpredictable, anyone got any ideas on how much they are? :S

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast