HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default harmonys mm service. (:

methods..

pins: free.

1. i get pin from player 1, cash from player 2.
    2. player 2 goes onto the page where you type in the code, right click go to properties and copy and paste the url to me.
    3. i shall verify the pin works and then give player 1 the cash from player 1.

notes: if pin doesnt work, i will return cash to player 2.
    --------------

accounts: %3 of the trade value, (you decide who pays between you.)

1. i recieve the cash from player 1, and all the account info from player 2.
    2. i log onto the account to verify all the details and that the info the seller have posted match with the account..
    3. if it does, i give all the info to player 1 and %97 of the cash to player 2.

notes: i AM NOT responsible if the account is taken back, it is YOUR risk. once player 1 recieves all the info s/he should change the pass IMMEDIATELY.
    if the account details do not match i will give the cash back to player 1, (i don't take the %3.)

----------
    habbo - rs/rs - habbo.

1. i recieve the furni from player 1, the cash from player 2.
    2. i give player 1 the cash and then player 2 the furni.

fee: none.
    ------------

if you dont trust me, dont post.
    i have done a 6 hc sofa trade with Cascada, a 3 throne trade with cascada (he went first all on the HCs and 1 by 1 on the thrones,) i bought a lvl 100 acc from Calum and he went first and finally I bought 12 HCs and a members pin from Baz.

i went SECOND on all of these trades, post here or pm me if you need a trade mm'ing.

Tokens

like z0mg copy cot lol jks
    hope it goes well =]
    good luck

Tokens

lol you copied people from years ago then. haha, thanks mate.

Tokens

lol nah i just thought bout it lol at that time so i thought ill do it.
    lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

MM is pointless. It makes trades even longer. If you don't trust someone to get scammed, don't trade with them.