Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    england
    Posts
    72
    Tokens
    0

    Red face whats ur best blog/blurb/joke u have on a site ?

    mine r norm pretty random, but there usually funny, i'll post a few more when i've cleaned them up abit coz they r normally just abit smutty... =]

    anyway heres my first...

    I RAN NAKED WITH A STRIPPER COZ IM S3XY LIKE THAT..

    *pick the month you were born

    1 - I kissed
    2 - I needed
    3 - I smoked with
    4 - I killed
    5 - i ran shirtless with
    6 - I shot
    7 - I cuddled with
    8 - i b@nged
    9 - I stabbed
    10 - I killed
    11 - I slept with
    12 -I ran naked with

    Pick the day (number) you were born on

    01 - my lover
    02 - a dog
    03 - a teletubby
    04 - A hobo
    05 - barney the dinosaur
    06 - A toothbrush
    07 - a bowl of cereal
    08 - cookie monster
    09 - a ****star
    10 - Paris hilton
    11 - the trojan man
    12 - a hottie
    13 - the koolaid man
    14 - a drink
    15 - a horse
    16 - a pot head
    17 - a bum
    18 - my boyfriend
    19 - a condom
    20 - a cr@ckhead
    21 - a homeless guy
    22 - a rockstar
    23 - a glass of milk
    24 - a easter egg
    25 - a stripper
    26 - SantaClaus
    27 - a bag of pot
    28 - a french fry
    29 - your mom
    30 - my crush
    31 - Ur grandad

    *Pick the color of shirt you are wearing

    White - because im sexy like that
    Black - Because thats how i roll
    Pink - Because I'm good at ping pong
    Red - because I have AMAZING boobs
    Blue - because I had to
    Polka Dots - because I hate my life
    Purple - because I'm as small as a catapilla's eye lash.
    Gray - because I love marijuana
    Other - because I have double D's
    Green - Because the lil people told me to
    Orange - because I smoked cr@ck
    Turqoise - because I have a noodle in my nose
    Brown - because Im a pimp
    Shirtless - because I've got abs
    Camo - Because I'm cool like that

    post ur blogs x

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    england
    Posts
    72
    Tokens
    0

    Smile lol, feel free 2 nik any x

    []D...[]...[]V[]...[]D...[]...[]\[]


    Edited by Yoshimitsui (Forum Moderator): Please don't double post within the 15 minute edit time.
    Last edited by Yoshimitsui; 01-07-2007 at 07:30 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    15,171
    Tokens
    1,267

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i b@nged ur grandad coz im sexy like that ;[


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,276
    Tokens
    1,243

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i cuddled with a drink because I have AMAZING boobs.


    uhm...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    england
    Posts
    72
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    lmao, its only a bit of fun, i like that 1 though =]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    15,171
    Tokens
    1,267

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattmeister View Post
    i cuddled with a drink because I have AMAZING boobs.


    uhm...
    haha manboobs


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    england
    Posts
    72
    Tokens
    0

    Smile awwww

    ღ.♥.ღ ★.☆.ღ.♥.ღ ★.☆.♥.ღ ★.☆
    ║║╔═╦╦╦═╗ ║╚╝╠═╦╦╗
    ║╚╣║║║║╩╣ ╚╗╔╣║║║║
    ╚═╩═╩═╩═╝.. ╚╝╚═╩═╝
    ღ.♥.ღ ★.☆.ღ.♥.ღ ★.☆.♥.ღ ★.☆

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    england
    Posts
    72
    Tokens
    0

    Default this tok quite some time to do lol

    ........♥SeXy♥...
    ....♥SeXy♥..♥SeXy♥
    ...♥SeXy♥...♥SeXy♥
    .♥SeXy♥.......♥SeXy♥
    ...♥SeXy.♥.....♥SeXy♥
    ......♥SeXy♥
    ...........♥SeXy♥
    ♥SeXy♥......♥SeXy♥
    .♥SeXy♥.......♥SeXy♥
    ...♥SeXy♥...♥SeXy♥
    .........♥SeXy♥

    ♥SeXy♥♥SeXy♥♥SeXy♥
    ♥SeXy♥♥SeXy♥♥SeXy♥
    ♥SeXy♥
    ♥SeXy♥
    ♥SeXy♥♥SeXy♥
    ♥SeXy♥♥SeXy♥
    ♥SeXy♥
    ♥SeXy♥
    ♥SeXy♥♥SeXy♥♥SeXy♥
    ♥SeXy♥♥SeXy♥♥SeXy♥

    ♥SeXy♥.......♥SeXy♥
    .♥SeXy♥.....♥SeXy♥
    ..♥SeXy♥...♥SeXy♥
    ...♥SeXy♥.♥SeXy♥
    ....♥SeXy♥♥SeXy♥
    ....♥SeXy♥♥SeXy♥
    ...♥SeXy♥.♥SeXy♥
    ..♥SeXy♥...♥SeXy♥
    .♥SeXy♥.....♥SeXy♥
    ♥SeXy♥.......♥SeXy♥

    ♥SeXy♥......♥SeXy♥
    ♥SeXy♥......♥SeXy♥
    ♥SeXy♥.....♥SeXy♥
    .♥SeXy♥...♥SeXy♥
    ..S♥eXy♥.♥SeXy♥
    ...♥SeXy♥SeXy♥
    .......♥SeXy♥
    ......♥SeXy♥
    ......♥SeXy♥
    ......♥SeXy♥
    ......♥SeXy♥

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    england
    Posts
    72
    Tokens
    0

    Default this 1 too.

    创创创创创创创洞抖炊�
    创创创创炊抖洞创创炊抖抖�
    创创创炊洞创创创创创创创炊�
    创创炊洞创创创炊洞创创创创炊�
    创炊洞创创创创创创创创创创创炊�
    创抖创创创创创创创创创创创创创抖
    创洞创创创创创创创创创创创创创洞 �
    炊创创创创创创创创洞创创创创创创 �
    炊创创创创创创炊抖洞创创创创创创 炊
    炊创创创创创创抖炊创创创创创炊创 炊
    炊创创创创创抖抖抖创创创炊抖洞创 炊
    炊创创创创炊抖抖抖创创创抖创洞创 炊
    创洞创创创炊抖抖炊创创炊抖抖洞创 �
    创抖创创创炊创创炊创创抖抖抖创炊 �
    创炊洞创创炊创创洞创炊抖洞创创�
    创创洞创创炊创炊创创炊创创创炊
    创创洞创创炊抖洞创创创创洞炊�
    创创抖创创创创创创创炊抖创�
    创创炊抖创创创炊抖抖创创创�
    创创创创抖洞创创抖创创创炊�
    创创创创创创抖创创炊抖抖洞
    创创创创创抖创创创抖炊
    创创创炊抖洞创创创炊炊�
    创创创创炊创抖创创炊创炊
    创创抖抖抖炊创创创炊创洞
    创抖创炊抖洞洞创创炊创炊抖抖抖
    创抖创创创抖抖创创炊炊洞创创抖
    创洞创创创创炊抖抖抖洞创创创创�
    创炊洞创创创创洞创洞创创创创炊
    创创抖抖抖抖抖洞创抖抖抖抖抖�

    Edited by Yoshimitsui (Forum Moderator): Please don't triple post within the 15 minute edit time.
    Last edited by Yoshimitsui; 01-07-2007 at 07:32 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,519
    Tokens
    66

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I needed a hobo because i have amazing boobs. err..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •