Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Mid Alantic
    Posts
    68
    Tokens
    0

    Default Question about a room.

    I went to make a new room for my habbo rollers, and I used an old room. That I knew had furni in it and I renamed it and reset rites in it. I went into the room and none of the furni was there. Most of it was dog bones and other items and I , dont have a keylogger or anything wrong as far as viruis go, becuase I scanned before I posted. Can some one explain what happend to my room? Im confused about it.

    Edit- Problem Solved.
    Last edited by JavaChip917; 16-05-2005 at 11:50 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •