HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default new years eve party.

Host the biggest and greatest New Year's Eve party right here in Habbo and you could win an incredible prize!
    As we prepare to welcome the year 2008, there is just time for one last party so we can all see out the year 2007 in style! We have a great competition for you to enter below and also an invitation to share your favourite highs and lows for the year 2007 on Habbo UK.
    New Years Party Competition
    This year we are challenging you to host the biggest, loudest and proudest New Years Eve party in the whole of Habbo! We have created a special Navigator floor for your party rooms to go into and there will be special guests exploring your parties throughout the day on Monday 31st December. We will be awarding a fantastic prize to any parties that we deem to be worthy. To be in with a chance of winning you should start your party early in the afternoon and then let it run all the way into the night. Your room must be in the New Years Party Navigator category in order to be eligible to win.
    Prize
    We will award a Pink Smoke Machine to the hosts of the best parties that we find while browsing the New Years Party Navigator floor on Monday 31st December.

The Year On Habbo UK
    During the first full week of January we will be putting up a summary of the year 2007 for everyone to read. However, rather than just putting together all of our favourite highs and lows, we think it will be far better if we invite you to submit your memories too. We can then put together the ultimate guide to the year 2007 on Habbo UK! Was it the best year ever? That's for you to decide.
    Send Your Suggestions
    Whether it's the Ozzy Osbourne visit or the Battle of the Resorts competition, the Japan Quest or the Valentine's Newlymets; it's time for you to share your comments on your favourite parts of the year 2007. Simply put together a very brief summary of your favourite moment, spell check it and then send it to the usual email below using the Subject: Habbo 2007
    We will award the Habbo authors of any sections, articles or paragraphs that we publish with a surprise prize. Check back early in the new year for the special article!
    Mitch, 18. Leeds University in September

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Room catagory then article lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They better not release pink smoke (That's prize)

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

whos going on habbo on new years eve...

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

pretty sad to be on habbo on nye.

Tokens
    Habbo
    pappalou

i seriously doubt pple will sit in on new years eve on habbo.. rofl

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by nintendoxc0re View Post
    pretty sad to be on habbo on nye.
    sad to be on habbo at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckoh View Post
    i seriously doubt pple will sit in on new years eve on habbo.. rofl
    nah, you'd be suprised.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Didn't they do that with the red smoke last year... how original!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

AS IF I'M GONNA GO ON HABBO ON NEW YEAR'S EVE FOR A RECOLOUR THAT I PROBABLY WON'T WIN ANYWAY.

LOL get a life whoever writes these competitions.

To even make me considder logging-in, I'd need a very good chance to win a room full of a 10T+ item that was 100% genuinely never going to be released.

LOL AT SULAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year btw .

Btw whoever wins is gonna get flamed so much that their computer will implode :rolleyes:.
    Last edited by Black_Apalachi; 28-12-2007 at 05:21 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Even I won't be going online on New years eve night!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast