HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Kroziun

Cool Elite Alt Playing Card - Ends 13th July

The Competition

There are some really great Alt Artists out there, and we want you to show us your "1337" skillz!

Design for us the FACE of a playing card featuring a habbo looking like the King, the Queen, or the Jack of any suit in a deck of playing cards, or even the Joker card! You may need to look at a pack of cards, as some of the cards have different patterns/characteristics...

You can do the whole card with the character facing one way at the top, and obviously the opposite way at the bottom, OR you can just do an alt of half the card if it is the King, Queen or Jack. You have to design the whole card if it is the Joker, as the Joker is not symetrical in any way.

Only one entrant per member/PC. Please ensure your entry is saved as a .GIF or .PNG file. (not a .JPG or .BMP file)

The Prizes:

1st Prize:
    2 HC Club Sofas kindly donated by doraemonkiller

2nd Prize: 1 HC Club Sofa also kindly donated by doraemonkiller

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members (NOT STAFF) the opportunity to enter this competition, click on the post reply icon, or send your entry to [email protected] leave your habbo name, your habbox name and your entry, and remember to quote THE NAME OF THE COMPETITION. Do NOT link your entry to other websites in your post, as you cannot put your entry on a free webserver. Use the MANAGE ATTACHMENT feature below if possible.

Your entry should look like the example below:-

Habbo Name: Kroziun
    Habbox Name: Kroziun
    Your Entry:

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum.

This competition will run until 13th July unless otherwise stated. After that The Alterations Dept. will pick the best entry and the prize will be handed over in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Member/PC ONLY.
    Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom
    (In Black)

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more entries are sent using the same pc all the entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on July 13th 2005. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. The Alterations Dept. will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competition, unless Competition states they may. (This includes habbox.com habboxforum.com habboxtv.com and habboxradio.com staff), and also includes trialists who become staff before this Competition closes. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner/s being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators.

By entering into this competition Habbox has the rights to display, alter or amend all entries for its own promotional use, without naming or seeking the entrant’s permission.

EDIT: To clarify, your entry should look just like a "habbo" version of a real playing card (picture card or joker) - the FACE of a playing card is the side that gives the value. (the part you don't show other people when playing)

If anyone is still confused, please send me a PM why and I will respond.

Winners Announced - 17th July 2005
    1st - JustinJM
    2nd - doobedoo

Prizes Delivered - 18th July 2005

Below are the prizes in the winners' rooms.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nvrspk4; 18-07-2005 at 09:43 PM.
    Remember Hobbas and MODs? Join my "Bring Back Hobbas!" group if you miss them!

Tokens

Habbox name: kirbyc
    Habbo Uk name: chrisk
    Last edited by CrazyCali; 12-06-2005 at 05:45 PM.
    Need help? PM ME

VIP Competition is in need of rares for upcoming competitions. Feel free to donate it to nvrspk4 on habbo.co.uk

My myspace

+1

Tokens

Default Mine....

Habbo UK Name: Crumpets.
    Habbox Name: Crumpets.
    Entry:

[/CENTER]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Good luck everyone!

Forum Name : FrozenIllusion
    Habbo Name : FrozenIllusion
    Last edited by kasi; 12-06-2005 at 04:23 PM. Reason: forgot to put my username and everything lol

Tokens

Default captain-sin

Habbo Name: captain-sin
    Habbox Name: captain-sin

Entry:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: Punky-Phish
    Habbox Name: Punky
    Entry:

*~*R.I.P Steve Irwin.*~*

Owe +Rep to Cptn.kewl http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...36#post2007636
    +4

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: Infrangible
    Habbox Name: Infrangible

Last edited by Infrangible; 18-06-2005 at 05:51 AM. Reason: I spelt my name wrong O=]
    +1

Default playing card

habbo name: ExRaySpex
    habbox name: ExRaySpex
    my entry:
    +2

Tokens

Default Elite Alt Playing Card Entry

This alteration was more complicated to make than I thought it would be =§

Habbo Name: JustinJM
    Entry: Jack of Spades

=3

~*+*~*+*~*+*~*+*~*+*~
    OMG, Habbo gave me my password. I'm back! XD
    ~*+*~*+*~*+*~*+*~*+*~
    +2

Tokens

Arrow

Here is my Jack!

Last edited by Dazzle; 22-06-2005 at 06:31 PM.
    Dazzle™
    Myspace

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast