Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default illegal satellite

Right in pub today they were showing Blues V Villa. But its on some Illegal channel or somthing. How do you get these? I allredy pay 30 odd quid a month for my sky but ive heard with these boxes you get loads of channels with live sport on you cant usualy get and its a one off fee?

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

One of my friend had one of thease i think it was one **** of big dish in his garden i didnt rly know what it was untill the day when he left

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mexel View Post
    Right in pub today they were showing Blues V Villa. But its on some Illegal channel or somthing. How do you get these? I allredy pay 30 odd quid a month for my sky but ive heard with these boxes you get loads of channels with live sport on you cant usualy get and its a one off fee?
    As far as you described it is forfin satellite.This ain't illegal its just on foreign stations.These are found from different satellites so instead of the usually they may have had it at 13 degrees east hotbird or something like that.These sometimes require a 60" dish instead of the usually mini dish.

As far as how legal this is i aint sure for home use i am sure it is not illigal but for pub use it may.
    Last edited by Hayd93; 20-04-2008 at 06:25 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've got one, Its not the DISH that makes it work its the box. they get sold on ebay. and there not illegal

A PPD Website Made By The Gods.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LouisCollins View Post
    I've got one, Its not the DISH that makes it work its the box. they get sold on ebay. and there not illegal
    The box should make no differnce its what position the dish is pointed at

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This is wrong. I have a DIGI box NOT SKY NOT NTL or anything like that. What it does is scrambels the channels so that they come through on your tv. Some times it dosen't work but then you just turn it of and it will update your box. It's nothing to do with the satalite i could do it with a normal bloody tv areial.

Quote Originally Posted by hayd93 View Post

A PPD Website Made By The Gods.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LouisCollins View Post
    This is wrong. I have a DIGI box NOT SKY NOT NTL or anything like that. What it does is scrambels the channels so that they come through on your tv. Some times it dosen't work but then you just turn it of and it will update your box. It's nothing to do with the satalite i could do it with a normal bloody tv areial.
    Hmm i never really heard of these before.Care to link me i would be intrested and so would my dad as he deals with tv ariels and sky

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You cannot receive channels from a sattlite dish through a normal TV aerial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

LouisCollins i have the same box as u, its called a dbox, i dont get foreign channels but mine does exactly as u said so stop lieing, and yeh my dad has one of these boxes, he gets channels from saudi and they always have nearly every single premier league game on, he gets spanish channels ect too. it's not illegal for home use, but is if it's in a public place. So yeh, your local pub is ilegal? Lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hayd93 View Post
    no, it's the box combined with a dish that can do this. afaik you can't pick up additional non-sky channels on a sky digibox.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast