HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thumbs up Habbox Discovery - Ends 19th July

Can you remember the first time you heard the word Habbox? Did you know what it was Why not share with everyone how you became a member of habbox, maybe a friend referred you tell us a little about that day…. perhaps you could say what parts of Habbox you really like. Maybe you have a tip about Habbox that you want to pass on. Try and remember that someone reading your article may well be visiting Habbox for the first time, and reading your entry in the Articles published on the Habbox home page, so be sure to make it interesting . The maximum number of words allowed for this competition is 500 and NO MORE.

The Prize:-
    Your article published in the Articles on Habbox home page plus one month free VIP for the forum and a HC Sofa kindly donated by Roller-Adam

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members (NOT STAFF) the opportunity to enter this competition; click on the post reply icon below.

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: MissAlice
    Habbox Name:
    Followed by your entry: - HABBOX DISCOVERY

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum.

Follow the link below, click on the post reply icon, and leave your habbo name and your entry.

This competition will run until 19th July unless otherwise stated. After that Habbox Writers and MissAlice will pick the best entry and the prize will be handed over in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY.
    Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (In Black)

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more entries are sent using the same pc all the entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on July 19th 2005. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Habbox Writers and MissAlice will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competition, unless Competition states they may. (This includes habbox.com habboxforum.com habboxtv.com and habboxradio.com staff), and also includes trialists who become staff before this Competition closes. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner/s being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so. If you have a question or a comment regarding any competition then please send a pm to one of the Competition Moderators.

Winner Announced - 21st July 2005
    Winning Name = Habbo-Addict!
    Last edited by MissAlice; 21-07-2005 at 03:16 PM.
    +1

Habbo Name: .:Huda:.
    Habbox Name: Same as above
    Followed by your entry: It started like a normal day, I was on Habbo, playing wobble squabble and then.... I got a message from my friend, his name was ' Nindy ', It said; 'Go to Habbox! It's the best go habbox it's y'a birfday Go to Habbox.com' So I went to Habbox.com, and I saw a bad layout (now improved) so I left, but before I clicked the cross I noticed ' Competitions ' so I clicked on it and then I entered one, I joined the forum and got posting. I was in my 2,000 and then I got bored and left, but the next month or so, I joined again and made a fresh start. I was in my 300s and started joining in competitions, I didn't win any but I kept trying and trying, everyday. I was joining in games to get my post count high, every year I joined in the Christmas things that you had, the prizes were.... MAGNIFICENT! So I joined in more, and I was being banned on other forums because of spam, so I kept on this one and here I am today, on this forum. Trying to win competitions, and get my own back on some Habbox people.

(My other habbo names were; Conflictuous, Beneficial)

208 words in this entry.

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
    Please use your own name to enter and not mine.

Sorry Alice
    Last edited by .:Huda:.; 16-06-2005 at 07:59 PM.
    []Best Habbox'ers[]
    Kaya - For being... the best person!

LEAVE YOUR NAME WHEN YOU REP ME

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: Woopering
    Habbox Name: Woopering
    Followed by your entry: - HABBOX DISCOVERY

Hmm
    Lets begin
    when i found about the word 'habbox' it sounded unusual + interesting. of cource i didnt know what it meant but i heard some people talking about it. so, at that day i visited habbox for the first time. it was very weird at first so i clicked on some links. i visited habbox forums as well for the first time of my life and i joined to become a member. i thought this was going to be fun + exciting. i posted a few posts, trying to win hard compititions but i never won + i became known member . anywayz, i visited habbox rare values and found out some facts. from that day on, i carried on using the rare values and it helped me alot . other things were also 'habbox tv' and 'habbox radio'. habbox tv was especially weird because i found it a bit confusing because i didnt know what it was + didnt know what to do! :p. I clicked on 'soaps' and i found 'the street'. i found it very enjoyable + fun because it was well made. after i been on it, i gone to habbox radio. i 'tuned it' and listened to the DJ and the music. there was many compititions and i thought it was a great radio show etc. i especially liked habbox radio + forum + tv the most but the whole site is just fab.
    Last edited by Woopering; 16-06-2005 at 07:58 PM.

@ Currently have 29 rep points @

Perm banned on hedgeog for no reason
    [Lost Count]

If you want to have a free trial of Habbox VIP then click HERE

If you want to be happy and joyful then click HERE , HERE , HERE and HERE

Tokens

Habbo Name: famous-girl
    Habbox name: famous-girl
    Entry:
    It started out as a normal day on habbo and i enterd a rare shop. The rare shop was full of lovely rares! I had a few norms, and i asked the room owner what does the mochamaster, dicemaster and more rares cost! He didn't answer them all and he told me to look on www.habbox.com and look under rares! I had a look and i saw all these good rares! Then later that day i heard alot of music coming from my brothers room. I went in and it was coming from the computer, he told me it's on habboxradio! I said Habbox rocked, and i hope it's radio did. Since then i have been exporing habbox and im loving habbox tv and forum! So thats the story!

Avatar removed by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Avatar image was exceeding the size limit for your usergroup.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Honesty

Latest Awards:

Habbox name: Rain
    Habbo name: Tattle
    Entery:
    ---

Okay, It was back in january 05', and I went into this REAL crowded room, and to my surprise, it was a 'DJ Party' for the famous Mizki! I was like, "Who's mizki and what's this DJ Thing about?' And as soon as I walked in, I saw random friends, and was like 'Wow, she MUST Be popular'. I continued walking in this lovely room of red, and heard everyone saying 'HABBOX, HABBOX, HABBOX'!. I was strangely confused so I shouted 'What's Habbox?', sounding like the newb I was, they all shouted 'www.Habboxforum.com'! 'BEST OFFICIAL FORUM YET!'. I continued to read there responses, and once the night was over I searched up www.habboxforum.com, and proceeded to join, with the name, Tattle. THUS, Tattle was born!

125 words I think

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Edit (*by me): I'm staff now, so I won't be able to enter. Sorry!
    Last edited by Roboevil; 06-07-2005 at 10:39 AM.

Tokens

Habbo Name: .Sparkle.Fairy.
    Habbox Name: .sparkle.Fairy.
    Followed by your entry:
    Two Years ago I was in my furni shop and I had always thought that all rares were worth 25 credits, so there I sat and in came this person and they asked me what I offered for his Holiday romance so I offered 25 credits worth and he said "No they're worth way more check habbox!" I said " Whats habbox?" so he replied " er www.habbox.com" I was Like erm It could be a scam site that lies about prices so I kicked him and then later that week I saw all these furni shops talking about habbox and so I thought I might aswell check it out and I found it so cool! So now here I am two years later and addicted to habbox
    Words: well I'm guessing its left then 50 because well I dont know 50 words Lol!
    Last edited by .Sparkle.Fairy.; 17-06-2005 at 11:40 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo name: Grabbed
    Habbox name: reeski10

Habbox Discovery
    Now, it wasnt long ago when I first laid my eyes upon the site, and it was a very good first glance. It was back in March, just after I had come back to habbo after a years break, when I first saw Habbox. I was wanting to know everything that had happened, but especially the rares and their values. I was asking around for sites where rare values were displayed, but I didnt get any luck. My habbox world started with the radio.
    I went into the hallway one afternoon, still asking around for rare values, when I saw it. A stampede of 20, 30, 40 people through the hallway, all of them shouting, "TUNE INTO HABBOXRADIO.COM FOR GREAT MUSIC AND PRIZES TO BE WON!" Curious, I went on the radio, and I fell in love with it. Within a few weeks I had won some very good prizes and I was much more familiar with the staff and DJ's. Now I had the radio at my fingers, the main site was the next discovery. The navigation stunned me, as I was unable to look at every page at once! I wanted to see the staff list, I wanted to look at the games, I wanted-- I wanted everything on that site! But there I saw it... Rares. I clicked on the rare values and up it came. A beautiful list of the rares and their values. I had found my internet cloud 9. After some experience with the radio and the habbox site itself, I joined the forum. That afternoon Habbox was introduced to me changed the way I thought about the best of the fansites. Habbox was, is, and will always be the greatest.
    well, this is a blast from the past!!

Tokens

Default Habbox Discovery

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]xxx[/Font[
    xxxxxx

Habbo Name: Aileena
    Habbox Name : Aileena
    Entry/Habbox Discovery:

Well, When I first started habbo ( About January 05 ) , I made game rooms and stuff, But then I had an idea. Make a furni shop. So that was what I did.
    I bought hc, so I had a hc sofa and added it to my furni shop. When my furni shop got on about yellow/red pop, Someone wanted to traded me a petal for something ( I can't remember ) and then another person came along and said, ' I need the petal, please. ' But I was wondering how MUCH it costed! :eusa_shhh So the guy was offering and stuff and I said, How do I know if you're tricking me and paying less for a petal? So he said, ' Check habbox.com , it tells you the values of rares and seasonal rares. ' I wasn't sure if he was tricking me into a website with all the wrong prices, but other people in the queue was saying ' Yes check habbox.com! ' Well I really needed to know the value of the petal, and the website sounded so interesting! And when I first saw the homepage I was like WOAH!!!!!!
    But I didn't have time to look at the rest of the links. I spotted the word ' Rare ' on the side so I clicked and then clicked the rare values and that got me to say WOAH!!!!!!!!! again. But in the end I didn't trade the petal with him :p When I closed the furni shop I went to habbox.com straight away and found it really interesting! I thought it was just a ' Checking the rare values ' website. Few months later I decided to look at something and saw competitions and then I found how to sign up and now that's how I'm registered on habbox! I'm trying to win competitions and I know that ONE day
    I will :eusa_danc Well that's my story! I hope you enjoyed it!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo name: : soph
    Habbox name: sophiemeakin
    Habbox discovery!
    Well this was quite some time ago!
    It all started when I was going through the Habbo services rooms, and I saw HxHD at the top, I did see it before, but I didnt really like crowded rooms, and it was on the red. But one day I decided to go in and take a peep, I thought it would be crowded and everyone would be flooding and swearing (like a lot of popular rooms) but it wasnt like that, it was great.!
    I noticed that quite a few people were talking about habboxradio in there, so I decided to listen to it, I thought it was great! the first DJ I heard was DJ dan, and then DJ steph, I thought it was awesome so I carried on listening, I was amazed when they said my shoutout! I was like "wow! a radio station that ACTUALLY says your shoutouts!
    Afterwards I decided to visit the main site, which is of course the one and only habbox.com, I found the alt codes and tips and tricks really intresting and they helped me a lot!
    Then I met a new friend called tidus, (now powercable) he told me about www.habboxforum.com, I had visited it before but I was clueless on what to do (I'd never been on a forum before :p) but then he described to me on what to do, and I regisisted, and now here I am with VIP!
    I suppose Ive travvelled quite far from first discovering habbox, ive had a job at HxHD, bought VIP on the forum, and also discovered one of the best rooms on habbo, and that would be HxHD, of course! durr :p

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast