Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North-East Scotland
    Posts
    4,885
    Tokens
    282

    Latest Awards:

    Default Thiswebsiteisawesome.com

    TWIA.com is a free webemail service, you get 10MB of space for the moment and more space will be made available if so needed.

    I got bored and decided to make this website so ye enjoy lol

    www.thiswebsiteisawesome.com
    I'm an alcoholic student, I troll naked with a parrot on my shoulder call Jeff.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    31
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    lol nice domain

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North-East Scotland
    Posts
    4,885
    Tokens
    282

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    lol nice domain
    Aye (H)
    I'm an alcoholic student, I troll naked with a parrot on my shoulder call Jeff.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    2,891
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTaylor// View Post
    Aye (H)
    Rofl, you made this website after seeing someone mention the domain yesterday (I think?)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North-East Scotland
    Posts
    4,885
    Tokens
    282

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crans View Post
    Rofl, you made this website after seeing someone mention the domain yesterday (I think?)
    Got it in one couldnt think what to do with it so made a email service for folk
    I'm an alcoholic student, I troll naked with a parrot on my shoulder call Jeff.



  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    2,891
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTaylor// View Post
    Got it in one couldnt think what to do with it so made a email service for folk
    Yeah, email service isn't that popular nowdays.

    But you could always turn the site into something fun like funny vids etc.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North-East Scotland
    Posts
    4,885
    Tokens
    282

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Mehh it uses little space so not really fussed
    I'm an alcoholic student, I troll naked with a parrot on my shoulder call Jeff.



  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    779
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Ah that's the one hivemail! That rung bells as soon as a read it lol.
    Youmeo - Your Social Reunion
    You can follow development at Twitter & visually at Flickr!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,783
    Tokens
    89

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Lol, an email service. Nice domain btw.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North-East Scotland
    Posts
    4,885
    Tokens
    282

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fruit Twist View Post
    Lol, an email service. Nice domain btw.
    might get a layout change as it is quite dull.
    I'm an alcoholic student, I troll naked with a parrot on my shoulder call Jeff.



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •