Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    devonshire
    Posts
    16,952
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Arrow Happy Birthday Scotty!

    I hope you have a great day, you certainly deserve one!

    I'm sure you'll have fun with whatever you do tomorrow dear. Great friend, very easy to talk to and always make me smile, ily scotty!

    Have a bloody great day!

    Love you!

    x

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Here, where else?
    Posts
    675
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Darn you guys are fast, 2 threads at once huh? Scotty you are loved!
    Happy Birthday lovely!!
    :eusa_whis The Nutty Professor has nothing on me! :eusa_whis

    Nįriėl Carnesīr - Gonna miss you HxL!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    15,252
    Tokens
    347

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Happy Birthday
    No longer active on here


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    devonshire
    Posts
    16,952
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I was first, get in.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,918
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    dinasaw, damn missed it
    I don't accept pm's, instead leave a message on my profile aka vistor message thing.


    Rep means nothing to me, thats why I even say I dislike +reps.

    Cool List: Mario, dinasaw, buttons, Drlacero, flyingjesus,hitman paulmaac,
    jesus (forum name),today, hitman and last but not least beautiful. 8),

    if I forgot you sign my visitor page.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Corby
    Posts
    5,515
    Tokens
    2,926
    Habbo
    cabbage (origins)

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    appy birfdai!!
    no

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,431
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I dnt no u but Happy B-Day

    [X] [X] [X]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    devonshire
    Posts
    16,952
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    He had three threads and mine was first, i'm ecstatic.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,650
    Tokens
    3,460

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Pst! Happy Birthday bro! xx Sock FTWWWWWWWWW!!


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    16,206
    Tokens
    510
    Habbo
    sct

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Thanks thanks thanks !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •