HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Only half of my form is submitting!

Hey,

I need help as only half of my form is submitting. When someone submits the form, it is posted to mailer2.php

In the e-mail I get, it's only showing half of the form.

The html/php of the form is:

HTML Code:
    <font color="#00cc33" size="2" face="Verdana"><strong>Your feedback please!</strong></font>
    <p><font color="#999999" size="2" face="Verdana"><strong>We are asking fr your feedback on Nexdana and how we can inprove it! This will all be taken into consideration for Nexdana v3! Please use a valid e-mail address and note that your i.p address is logged! </strong></font></p>
    <form name="contact" method="post" action="mailer2.php">
    <fieldset>
    <legend><font size="2" face="Verdana">About you:</font></legend>
    <div align="center"></div>
    <p align="center"><font face="Verdana"><font size="2">Your name:</font><br />
    </font><input name="name" size="19" type="text" /><br />
    <font color="#cccccc" size="1" face="Verdana">We need to call you somethin' when we reply!</font></p>
    <div align="center"><font size="2" face="Verdana">Your e-mail address:</font><br />
    <input name="email" size="19" type="text" /><br />
    <font color="#cccccc" size="1" face="Verdana">Just incase we need to get in contact with you.<br />
    <br /><font color="#000000" size="2">What browser do you use mainly:</font><br />
    <input name="browser" size="19" type="text" /><br />
    v2 only works with firefox3. Should v3 work with IE?<br />
    <br /><font color="#000000" size="2">Are you a member of Nexdana?</font><br />
    <input name="member" value="Is a member" type="radio" /><font color="#000000" size="2"> Yes<input name="member" value="Is not a member" type="radio" /> No</font><br />
    Speaks for itself.</font></div><br />
    </fieldset>
    <div align="center">
    <div align="center"><font size="2" face="Verdana">
    How would you rate Nexdana on a scale of 1-10?</font><br />
    <input name="rate" value="1" type="radio" /><font size="2" face="Verdana"> 1 <input name="rate" value="2" type="radio" /> 2 <input name="rate" value="3" type="radio" /> 3 <input name="rate" value="4" type="radio" /> 4<input name="rate" value="5" type="radio" /> 5<input name="rate" value="2" type="radio" /> 6<input name="rate" value="2" type="radio" /> 7<input name="rate" value="2" type="radio" /> 8<input name="rate" value="2" type="radio" /> 9<input name="rate" value="2" type="radio" /> 10</font><br />
    <font color="#cccccc" size="1" face="Verdana">1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest.</font></div>
    <p align="center"><font color="#cccccc" size="1" face="Verdana"><font color="#000000" size="2">Do you like the current layout?<br />
    </font><input name="layout" value="love" type="radio" /><font color="#000000" size="2"> I love it<br />
    <input name="rate" value="ok" type="radio" /> It's ok<br />
    <input name="rate" value="hate" type="radio" /> I hate it<br />
    <font color="#cccccc" size="1">The layout will most probably be changed in the next version!</font></font></font></p>
    <p align="center"><font color="#cccccc" size="1" face="Verdana"><font color="#000000" size="2"><font color="#cccccc" size="1"><font color="#000000" size="2">What would you like to see on the next layout?</font><br />
    <textarea name="layoutimprove" rows="9" cols="30"></textarea><br />
    Such as colours, features etc!</font></font></font></p>
    <p align="center"><font color="#cccccc" size="1" face="Verdana"><font color="#000000" size="2"><font color="#000000" size="1"><font size="2">Do you think the navigation on nexdana is easy to use?</font> </font><br />
    <input name="nav" value="yes" type="radio" /> Yes<br />
    <input name="nav" value="no" type="radio" /> No<br />
    <font color="#cccccc" size="1">Naviagtion is getting to the pages you want to.<br />
    </font></font></font></p>
    <p align="center"><font color="#cccccc" size="1" face="Verdana"><font color="#000000" size="2"><font color="#cccccc" size="1"><font color="#000000" size="2">Which of the following have you been on?</font><br />
    <input name="beenon" value="Games" type="checkbox" /><font color="#000000" size="2"> Games<br />
    <input name="beenon" value="Videos" type="checkbox" /> Videos<br />
    <input name="beenon" value="Fun" type="checkbox" /> Fun Pages<br />
    <input name="beenon" value="Forum" type="checkbox" /> Forum<br />
    <input name="beenon" value="News" type="checkbox" /> News</font><br />
    Please tick all of the boxes if you have visited the above on Nexdana.<br />
    <font color="#000000" size="2"><br />
    What features would you like to see added to Nexdana?</font></font></font></font><br />
    <textarea rows="9" name="featureadd" cols="30"></textarea><br />
    <font color="#cccccc" size="1" face="Verdana">What do you think we should add?<br />
    <br /><font color="#000000" size="2">Other comments? Or questions?<br />
    <br /><textarea rows="9" name="comments" cols="30"></textarea><br />
    <font color="#cccccc" size="1">Anything you feel we may have missed off the form, tell us here, or ask any questions!</font></font><br />
    </font></p></div>
    <div align="center">
    <div align="center">&nbsp;</div></div>
    <div align="center">&nbsp;</div>
    <div align="center"><font size="1" face="Verdana">Your i.p address is: <?php print $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; ?> and will be used to prevent spam!<br />
    </font></div>
    <div align="center"><br />
    <br /></div>
    <center><input value="Submit!" name="submit" type="submit" /></center></form>
    And the mailer2.php code is:

PHP Code:
    <?php
    if(isset($_POST['submit'])) {

$to "[email protected]";
    $subject "Feedback!";
    $name_field $_POST['name'];
    $email_field $_POST['email'];
    $browser_field $_POST['browser'];
    $member_field $_POST['member'];
    $ip $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; 
    $rate_field $_POST['rate'];
    $layoutimprove_field $POST['layoutimprove'];
    $nav_field $POST['nav'];
    $beenon_field $POST['beenon'];
    $featureadd_field $POST['featureadd'];
    $comment_field $POST['comments'];

$body "ABOUT PERSON\n Name: $name_field\n E-Mail: $email_field\n Browser: $browser_field\n Member: $member_field\n IP: $ip\n\n FEEDBACK:\n Rate: $rate_field\n Layout: $layoutimprove_field\n Nav: $nav_feld\n Visited: $beenon_field\n New features: $featureadd_field\n Comments: $comment_field ";

echo 
    "Thanks for submitting feedback!";
    mail($to$subject$body);

} else {

echo 
    "Sorry, that didn't work, please try again!";

}
    ?>
    I personally cant see what's wrong with it, It's e-mailing me everything upto rate.

+rep to any help!

Joe
    Joe

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What section 'bits' does the form submit and does not submit?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Submits it all upto rate

Quote Originally Posted by what I get e-mailed
    ABOUT PERSON
    Name: Test
    E-Mail: [email protected]
    Browser: Firefox
    Member: Is a member
    IP: **.***.***.**

Rate: 10
    Layout:
    Nav:
    Visited:
    New features:
    Comments:
    Edit: Just having tea so won't reply straight away.
    Last edited by iJoe; 17-07-2008 at 07:15 PM.
    Joe

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Found out why

I had $post['layout'] instead of $_post['layout']

all sorted and working now thread closed
    Joe