Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Selling bulk.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    15,252
    Tokens
    347

    Latest Awards:

    Default Selling bulk.



    Offer
    No longer active on here


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,495
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    How many chairs per hc?

    I need all of both (;

    I'll be branded a maniac for speakin' the truth and I'll be murdered as soon as I hit the streets with the proof.



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    15,252
    Tokens
    347

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    2hc for the asian pillows.
    1hc for the grundge.
    No longer active on here


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,495
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Thanks for the trade, +REP.

    I'll be branded a maniac for speakin' the truth and I'll be murdered as soon as I hit the streets with the proof.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •