HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default New anime to watch?

Well last time i asked this, i got advised code geass and well i love that, so i thought i'd ask you lot again.

I kinda like the smarty kind animes with some action, or good action and a great storyline. Sooooooo yeh.

Ive seen like;
    death note
    FMA
    Code geass
    utawarerumono
    and errrrr lots more.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Naruto if you haven't already seen it. It may be long, but it's worth it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotix12 View Post
    Naruto if you haven't already seen it. It may be long, but it's worth it.
    i was thinking of it, but its sooooo damn long. Might start from the beginning. like 300 episodes FTL :[

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Once you start, you'll really get into it and you'll love it after watching the first few episodes and getting a rough idea of the characters, etc.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Once you start, you'll really get into it and you'll love it after watching the first few episodes and getting a rough idea of the characters, etc.
    ive seen bits of it (well, first bit, then skipped a whole lot, then upto the 2nd exams) and then im not really sureeeeeeee. coz i dont understand all of it but i liked the idea of it. argh :p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If you watch it all from the beginning, you'll easily understand it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If you watch it all from the beginning, you'll easily understand it.
    how many episodes of it are there currently

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think there is 260 in the current series and then around 150 currently in Shippuden, Shippuden is still ongoing though.
    Im on episode 63 on the original series.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Samurai Champloo is what you're after.

I would recommend Paranoia Agent, but it's probably a bit past your intelligence level. However, it's a series everyone has to watch. Although I'm not too sure it's what you're after, only 13 episodes, it has an excellent story in my opinion and a little bit of action, which is all it needs, but like I said it's very intelligent, and dark.

I've heard that Monster is pretty damn good and can easily rival Death Note.

I'm currently watching Peacemaker, which is pretty badass so far.

Berserk is also very good.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lNaughtynemo View Post
    Well last time i asked this, i got advised code geass and well i love that, so i thought i'd ask you lot again.

I kinda like the smarty kind animes with some action, or good action and a great storyline. Sooooooo yeh.

Ive seen like;
    death note
    FMA
    Code geass
    utawarerumono
    and errrrr lots more.
    One Piece. Managed to get atleast 5 of my mates into it. theres 363 eps at current with a few specials and 9 movies. Plot is good. unlike most animes when theres a sad part you actualy feel sad. characters stand out unlike most animes. Should really give it a shot. Can be serious and funny.

One Piece is the next Dragonball. and has been said plenty time due to its popularity ect and hence why it gets cross overs with DBZ ^_^

"With over 140 million copies sold, One Piece is the third highest selling manga in the history of Weekly Shōnen Jump, and it is considered their most acclaimed and all-time third-best-selling title in Japan."

You get the point. one piece is awesome. mt favourite ^_^ so should give it a try before the likes of naruto.. becasue we all know pirates > Ninjas

Also check out

- Outlaw Star
    - Welcome to The NHK
    - Black Cat

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    I think there is 260 in the current series and then around 150 currently in Shippuden, Shippuden is still ongoing though.
    Im on episode 63 on the original series.
    150 in shippuuden :S lol i wish

220 Eps of Naruto 136 - 220 = Filler tho
    67 eps of Shippuuden
    4 Movies
    4 Ovas.
    Last edited by Southe,; 30-07-2008 at 02:41 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast