HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default The Second Life Killer.

LivePlace.com has posted a video displaying a very impressive render of a 3D virtual world called City Space. At this point very little is known about LivePlace, other than that the WHOIS lists the domain’s owner as Brad Greenspan, one of the co-founders of MySpace. Note: It appears that in the 20 minutes since I spoke to Greenspan about this post, someone was told to take LivePlace down (apparently nobody was supposed to find it).

http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/08/11...-in-the-cloud/

looks and sounds too good to be true, I don't see how that will run in your browser.
    Last edited by Mr.Sam; 13-08-2008 at 08:04 PM.
    (゚Д゚≡゚Д゚)

Roy: [singing] We don't need no education.
    Moss: Yes you do; you've just used a double negative

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They must have damn good servers and connection to do this. If it's all be rendered server side, then if you have a slower connection, the rendering must be lower or w.e?

if they had ingame script code and able to custom create items, then it would beat Second Life. If not, then it's a Sims Online killer even though Sims Online is gone anyway lol.
    MacBook White
    Apple Mac OS X
    Intel Core2Duo
    2GB RAM

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I cant see that running, if it does then it will be immense

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol, bye runescape, habbo, wow, and secondlife if this opens LUL 1 Building has 5000 windows each window has a room behind it. Will take years to do.

When it started I actually thought they we're filming in a real city lul

Whats their graphics card, Geforce 58800 by Nvidia - Price £12000

--
    Btw if it was ever made it be the biggest hit ever I think, Id get on it first and make a company and be mega rich Make people work for me lul
    Last edited by efq; 16-08-2008 at 08:40 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Lol, bye runescape, habbo, wow, and secondlife if this opens LUL 1 Building has 5000 windows each window has a room behind it. Will take years to do.

When it started I actually thought they we're filming in a real city lul

Whats their graphics card, Geforce 58800 by Nvidia - Price £12000

--
    Btw if it was ever made it be the biggest hit ever I think, Id get on it first and make a company and be mega rich Make people work for me lul
    Of that list only secondlife will really be affected, maybe habbo. Purely because the others you listed are different types of game.