Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Need...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Grimsbyyyy.
    Posts
    888
    Tokens
    3,100

    Latest Awards:

    Default Need...

    15x Dicemasters (5 per my 2hc, 6 creds each)
    18x Petals (5hc per 2)
    1x Aloe Vera (4hc)
    6x Purple Pillows (1hc per)
    2x Red Pillows (3hc for the 2)

    Anyone?
    I Like To Stroke Whales.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    345
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I Got 15 Dice Masters, 6 Creds Each,

    F.R

    RiverMayhem

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    712
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    i got 10 petals, offer?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Grimsbyyyy.
    Posts
    888
    Tokens
    3,100

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    25hc H!YA

    and k Pint

    Also Need Blue + Red Ambers, 2HC Per.
    I Like To Stroke Whales.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •