Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Aliens, other life, ufo's

Basically do you believe that somewhere in this huge galaxy there is a planet just like ours that houses inteligent life forms. And going even more extreme do you believe thataliens have visited Earth via ufo or if by another form of space travel please state.

I personally use'd to believe then about 2 years ago i grew up and just forgot about it and now i dont really believe however there are some things that just cannot be explained logically.

, saying you watched ET doesnt count as seeing an alien by the way

( Please dont be rude and please respect others views on this matter )

Tokens

anybody got any opinions ???

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think it's a bit ignorant to think that there is no other planet out there anywhere with life. You should also define what you mean by alien? That could be lots and lots of planets with plant life, tiny microscopic organisms or even primative animals. I do think there is intelligent life out there however I don't think any have visited Earth yet.
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

I think there has to be, yeah.
    Space is a blitheringly big place. And we're pretty stupid.

I do think, that there is other " Life Form " out there, but I do not think they have visited earth already, but I do think that we will find out about this in decades to come!

~Rise

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My dad told me that he saw one when he was younger, he obviously wouldn't lie to me either. He said that it was "cigar shaped" and had loads of lights on it. And yes of coarse I think that other lifeforms exist, gazillions of other planets that are capable of allowing different types of life to live on them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have always belived in other life forms, and to back up my view.
    A House near were i am which house's 2 people my mum knows, about 2 months ago now 2 glowing orbs were in the sky, her husband was outside and saw them, and ran in and grabbed his camera, you can see the details like black outlines etc on the orbs, a man also stopped his car in the road to look at it and everyone was surprised. This is no lie, and i think one day, something big will happen. why do they keep hovering over?
    One day we will know...
    ENJOY YOUR GAME..
    WHILST IT LASTS.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes I do. Think about it, the universe is never ending and we have our own little galaxy and there has got to be life somewhere else in those far places. Perhaps they are humans too? Just live different places, anyway. I believe in Aliens. Ghost (I have several stories one I witnessed my self).

Tokens

thanx for all the ideas guys. I dont mean small microbes/bacteria i mean like intelligent lifeforms ... dont know if it is microbes or something else :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There has to be. I dont think its very likely that the only form of intelligent life is on earth.
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast