Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Still happy with your mac?

Hey, well yeah I am it's the best computer I've ever owned. My laptop used to get me really stressed like 3 times a day. So what about you? Is it as good as you assumed, or worse? Or better?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My Windows PC's have crashed and been so much more annoying than this Mac has ever been.
    The worst I've experienced on this was Safari not responding whilst I was virtual machine-ing Vista Ultimate. On the other hand, when I was a PC user, I got 5 BSOD's in one day.

But yeah, I basically love my Mac and think it's money well spent.
    i've been here for over 8 years and i don't know why

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncing View Post
    Hey, well yeah I am it's the best computer I've ever owned. My laptop used to get me really stressed like 3 times a day. So what about you? Is it as good as you assumed, or worse? Or better?
    At first, I hated it because it ran OS X, I couldn't get to grips with it! It was awful (my opinion).

Then I installed XP, and it is fine, but not perfect, I paid like twice the amount for the MacBook Pro 15" than I would have for a Dell Inspiron 15" with the same (if better) specs!

Wow - I hope you guys get on with your Macs, i'm looking to replace it next year!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes very very happy. if i wasent i wouldn't have gone out and bought my 2nd one a few weeks ago .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There not a big deal, I had my first one since I was 8, it's a computer with a different OS yes they are better in some ways, but worse in others, like windows and linux. :|
    I'm an alcoholic student, I troll naked with a parrot on my shoulder call Jeff.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I am, very happy. My iMac is approaching it's first birthday and my Macbook will be being switched on on the 25th December 2008 for the first time. I'm happy to say I've never had a problem with my Mac, except when I tried to bootcamp Windows.... (well, it is Windows!)
    That went fast.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Oh my god why do Mac users always seem to feel the need to go on about them? Yeah we get it, no-one thinks Macs are worth the time making viruses for woo-hoo! But they really aren't anything special, just a computer with a different OS like Dave said
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah i love my Mac Mini, just need a bit more performance so getting an iMac for Christmas.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Oh my god why do Mac users always seem to feel the need to go on about them? Yeah we get it, no-one thinks Macs are worth the time making viruses for woo-hoo! But they really aren't anything special, just a computer with a different OS like Dave said
    And you've just done it again, another fabulous post. (realpost)

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

I still like my Mac but the thing is, I'm selling it. As I be buying a Dell. (Im so gonna get flamed here).

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast