Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Thread: Too Human

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Too Human

Anyone know if this is a good game or not? I bought it on boxing day for half price at Woolies but haven't had the chance to play it yet because I'm still playing Saints Row 2 and Fable 2 But just wanted to know what everyone else thought of it, I've read mixed reviews about it, some saying that it's amazing and some saying that it just isn't..
    Cheers
    Vouches;
    [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Its pretty decent, it gets addictive with collecting weapons and new armour but after you've completed it, you can only go back through it again and try collecting everything like in a sorta crackdown way. It's.. alright. I sold it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I started playing it today and I think it's really good, I like the combat system, but to be honest, I think the game will be alot more fun when I'm lvl 50 with good armour and weapons, doing runs through the levels on co-op, I found a bunch of people over XBL who always play Too Human so it's good that I can just join the party and chat to them about the game and stuff because I don't really know too much about it since I've only spent a few hours playing it, but it's a good game and I'm looking forward to doing even better, I'd give it an 8.5/10 so far.
    Vouches;
    [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]