Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    124
    Tokens
    0

    Default My 200 fish for your 10 credits

    The fish in catalouge under pet furni. I'll give you 200 full.. un-eaten ones for 10 credits

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    520
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    i'll buy f/r me

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,102
    Tokens
    59
    Habbo
    Redhotdevil65

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Ill also buy if you haven't sold it yet
    Ex-mod.
    Follow the rules, it makes the world a better place!

    I've pretty much quit Habbo & Habbox, but I still stop by every once in a while. If you knew me, send me a message saying hi, and I promise I'll get back to you! Miss all you wonderful people who saved me from boredom all those years.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    124
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    whoever wants it can have lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    520
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    th for trade +rep

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    124
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    np +rep u back

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,166
    Tokens
    1,369

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Thanks for the trade.
    +rep.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    124
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    np thanks for trade also.. +rep.





    no more fish left

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •