HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Default Habbo Moderaters are not helpfull and dont do there job

Hey guys,
    I Noticed how habbo mods dont do anything, if you report something no matter what even if its not harrasment etc they just say the same message click shut up on the habbo charcater.

This is what i called for help for i messaged them saying there was a error with there main site and they replyed click shut up, like wth perhaps it was not were i was ment too report it but i didnt know where to go and they could of gave a decent effort of replying, i also noticed some mods are extremly rude?

Basically i made this thread to rant about mods and how **** they are do you think the mods are useless?

Edited by Bomb-Head (Assistant General Manager): Moved from Habbo in General.
    Last edited by Bomb-Head; 12-04-2009 at 10:45 PM.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't like the way that they misunderstand situations and send you warnings even when you are blatently innocent :rolleyes:
    ''Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad''

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Indeed, when a MOD came to HxHD the other day, the first sentence he said had a swear word in. He also acted extremely immature for someone who we are meant to look up at to help us when we are in trouble.

He also came in at a peak time, surely he has better things to be doing like answering CFH's instead of chatting to us?

Hmmmm :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If I remember rightly sometimes the Moderators send the reply automatically to reports someone is harassing you etc, and then pick up the call properly at the earliest available opportunity. So they might be dealing with another CFH when they receive yours, so they send you the shut up reply to 'protect' you until they can deal with it appropriately. Things might have changed though, I haven't been on Habbo in ages.
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    If I remember rightly sometimes the Moderators send the reply automatically to reports someone is harassing you etc, and then pick up the call properly at the earliest available opportunity. So they might be dealing with another CFH when they receive yours, so they send you the shut up reply to 'protect' you until they can deal with it appropriately. Things might have changed though, I haven't been on Habbo in ages.

Even when they tell you to click shut up they never get back to you, it looks like some of the habbo moderaters are extremly lazy.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

i find habbo moderators quite pathetic, they just tell you to put them on ignore or when you report some blocking, they just ignore it :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Because if they banned them, they'd come on here or w.e. forum they use and say: waaaah waaaaaah i **** my nappy because a mod banned me for harassing but i was just joking they tried to scam my frutnies

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

It seems that with every passing year the moderation on UK is getting worse and worse. In the past year I have had an argument with 2 UK moderators on the hotel, when they should have been moderating the hotel, and I have exchanged emails via the help tool, and received terribly composed responses. Poor grammar and spelling errors. I also witnessed the mod swearing in Habbox Help Desk.
    Basically whenever someone asks me about the moderation on UK I just tell them we're not moderated at all. In the past, even for a little while after the hobbas were disbanded, you just had to be polite, wait several minutes, and help was on the way. Now, I'm finding that I have to send in 5-6 calls for help just to get a response. Even after that I have to keep using it to tell them that the ignore button is not god. Apparently Sexually explicit behavior, scamming and hacking are no longer high priority.

here's the HxHD screenshot. What had happened was, me and several other users were discussing the poor moderation system in HxHD. We had been sending in calls for help to report an annoyance in the help desk. I sent in 8 messages. All polite. No response. (The user I was inquiring about had made a sexual reference, and should have been banned for 2 hours). The mod walks in:

Can't say I'm impressed. They sat there and talked for like 10 minutes, very rude, and unprofessional too. I told them what the user who should have been banned said (I had a screenshot of them saying it, so I was entirely accurate), and the mod agreed saying what this user said should result in a ban. The mod just kept talking about homosexuality to another user, and then left the room. Not banning the user.

That's just pathetic, and HabboUK is going to get a reputation for having the absolute worst moderators out of any of the hotels.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It already does because the X team was the worse around. One of the current MOD-s is an ex-X who was fired by Becs herself! Then again people with names like bucho6 are staff along with the likes of 0rca and akela so it's hardly surprising.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can't you guys just use the ignore tool and send in the complaint? I mean, if it is someone who is just annoying you, don't send in a CFH, there is probably other things more important then someone saying you look ugly...

Also, there were 6000 habbos on earlier, and maybe 3-4 mods, max? They have priorities, just let them do their job..

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast