HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Exclamation www.ThePublicBlog.co.uk

ThePublicBlog is a website where you can blog to a wide audience and post gossip, news and random talk where people can interact with you by comments and you can get your views out to people viewing the website. You can post your stories and poems too! But you have to sign up to post your blogs like any other blog website

I have only just opened the website today and if you have any ideas then please post them.

Link To Main Site: http://www.thepublicblog.co.uk

Please tell me what you think of it!

Any comments/ideas?

Tokens
    Habbo
    rnix

Latest Awards:

I dont like the layout Sorry
    Also the sign up then you have to click to actually sign up is a bit annoying.
    good idea.
    forever the queen.

Quote Originally Posted by JUNKEH View Post
    I dont like the layout Sorry
    Also the sign up then you have to click to actually sign up is a bit annoying.
    good idea.
    The layout is easily changed You will need to sign up to post a blog to get rid of "spammers". But feel free to sign up and start blogging.

Like the new layout then?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You should get someone to make you one, because it looks a bit bland and lacks personality. There are some blank premades out there, which are designed for you to tweak (by changing fonts, colours and sizes). A site called refuelled had a nice one, which you could have a nice picture banner on, but they changed it, but the new one might be more suitable for you.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You should let your website viewers pick there favourite design no offence but the ones that you pick are quite boring and bland.

Tokens

Good luck with the site.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by PriceTags View Post
    You should get someone to make you one, because it looks a bit bland and lacks personality. There are some blank premades out there, which are designed for you to tweak (by changing fonts, colours and sizes). A site called refuelled had a nice one, which you could have a nice picture banner on, but they changed it, but the new one might be more suitable for you.
    I really dont know anyone who makes them.

Quote Originally Posted by Imosae View Post
    You should let your website viewers pick there favourite design no offence but the ones that you pick are quite boring and bland.
    Yea, Im getting round to it

Quote Originally Posted by iTwist View Post
    Good luck with the site.
    Thanks, Make sure you sign up

Tokens

hiya ryan! nice site !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast