HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Microsoft Press conference

discuss
    Thread moved by PaulMacC (Forum Super Moderator): As it is more suited here.
    Last edited by PaulMacC; 02-06-2009 at 05:40 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That Project Natal thing with the little boy looked like the boy had been pre recorded and it won't actually work as well as it did in the preview. You will probably try and talk to him and he will say something like "Sorry. I didn't quite catch that." Project Natal still looks great! I don't have a 360 so I won't be able to try it out

The Beatles Rock Band opening was great! I can't wait for that game.

Edit: Oops got the name wrong
    Last edited by Stitch; 02-06-2009 at 05:25 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree. I know IGN said with Natal "It works" but I honestly dont see how. Ok I can see it working for some games but how are you going to control a character or something in a shooting game? Unless its only a small Minigame I cant really see it working.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    That Project Nadal thing with the little boy looked like the boy had been pre recorded and it won't actually work as well as it did in the preview. You will probably try and talk to him and he will say something like "Sorry. I didn't quite catch that." Project Nadal still looks great! I don't have a 360 so I won't be able to try it out

The Beatles Rock Band opening was great! I can't wait for that game.
    That's just one use if Natal though, it's amazing hardware, I just hope developers make the software it deserves.

The beatles rock band looked better than expected, really surprised.

Xbox Live: Jholder112233
    PS3 Online Tag: Josh-H

Last.fm | Digg | Xbox.com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Josh-H View Post
    That's just one use if Natal though, it's amazing hardware, I just hope developers make the software it deserves.
    As good as the hardware is, its not gonna happen I'm afraid. Why would a software company create a product that limits their market to only a minority of users? Its aimed at expanding the market but Nintendo already has control over the majority of the expanded market and those sorts of people aren't going to own 2 consoles. It will end up being like Wii Fit, a standalone product that only Microsoft supports.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Solid performance from Microsoft. I cannot wait to see this Project Natal in stores, knowing them it will take a few years though. Some appearances from Halo and glad to see Alan Wake. Big annoucement was MGS coming to Xbox, it was predictable but nobody was expecting it. Also loving the MW2 gameplay.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

2 Things intrested me in the conference, Fall of Reach and Metal Gear Solid. After Halo 3 I thought Halo was a bit rubbish to be honest but IGN said Fall of Reach plays a lot like Halo 1 so I'm looking forward to that and MGS is just awesome. The rest of the stuff I wasn't too keen on.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Forza 3 in october i only read this on telegraph website so not much detail.

and that project natal or w.e i dont know tbh
    Do you ever feel like you want to go home?
    Lost in the crowd and you feel alone

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

its metal gear rising, not solid, so im told. Even so either way, you don't get snake

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    its metal gear rising, not solid, so im told. Even so either way, you don't get snake
    So what? Cry cry. :rolleyes:

Either way, that's one more PS3 exclusive on the 360 really, saw it coming with the release of MG on the ipod touch/iphone really.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast