Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,753
    Tokens
    1,860
    Habbo
    ,Alpha,

    Latest Awards:

    Default Help me out too! :D

    Hi, I was wondering, with my combat being 40 and my levels being as shown below, what's the best way for me to get money? I am a member also.

    also whats F2P and PvSP?

    I currently fish lobbies and sell at G.E but I was wondering if there's other ways?


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,435
    Tokens
    1,831

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    F2P = Free to play

    pick flax, spin it and then sell bowstring in G/E (Grand exchange)
    you get both crafting xp and good $$

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    42 Wallaby Way
    Posts
    1,057
    Tokens
    50
    Habbo
    Sporf

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Lobbies in catherby is quite good as you don't really have any other money making levels

    PvsP = Player v. player..


    Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamous?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    4,668
    Tokens
    262

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Try minig. I started on 800gp about 2 hours ago
    Im on 60k now
    Back for a while

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,753
    Tokens
    1,860
    Habbo
    ,Alpha,

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I was mining pure ess then selling at G.E

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,986
    Tokens
    1,829

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    mine pure ess

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •