Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Wetherspoons

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,691
    Tokens
    918

    Latest Awards:

    Default Wetherspoons

    If you go to Wetherspoons for a cheap drinking session, what do you usually drink? I really like Sailor Jerry's because it tastes like Cherry Coke with Pepsi as a mixer.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    2,451
    Tokens
    2,859

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    rose wine lollllllll

    its actually cheap, but really nice



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    461
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Coors Light on tap.

    Cheap and not too heavy in all the heat. if i could i would live in spoonys
    something.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,691
    Tokens
    918

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Haha, I like frisky bison too and amaretto and lemonade.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,392
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Pint o' Strongbow.

    Beer & Burger for £3.99 m8!
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

    RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

    Retired from Habbox May 2011


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,691
    Tokens
    918

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    True say mate, well good. Monday Club is best drink deals.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    9,049
    Tokens
    1,126

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Double Southern Comfort or Bells.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,650
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I don't go to Wetherspoons often but If I do I'll have a cocktail usually.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,691
    Tokens
    918

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Had Black Dragon cider last night, very strong cider, made me sick when I got home. -.-

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •