Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

Default [Help] Mining/Smithing

Any ideas what the best way from 65 mining to 70 mining (power) is?
    And what about 62 to 70 smithing? Thanks!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

On my old account befor it got banned for hacked It got saftey banned and I never got it back

Anyway I was 73 mining I went to seers, Done coal, Put it in the trucks then when they were full (after 200?) I would bank them all good cash and good xp

Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

To be fair, I don't really need the cash at the moment.

Would coal be pretty fast with a rune pick/65 mining?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If you dont want gold, just powermine iron. it respawns really fast.

edit: and if you want smithing, maybe you could combine both. It's slow but you'll get results. 250 iron, 500 coal = 250 steel bars for example
    Last edited by Inseriousity.; 27-09-2009 at 01:34 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

Thanks Michael I think I may do this - for smithing what sort of things should I make?

Tokens
    Habbo
    sportstarbabe

Latest Awards:

Fastest experience for Mining would be to powermine iron. There's a spot northeast of Ardourgne with three rocks close to each other, where you could powermine, and also another spot in the mine north of Al-Kharid.

As for Smithing, the fastest experience would be to smelt gold bars using gold gauntlets from the Family Crest. This is really expensive though, so you could also play Stealing Creation and get some sacred hammers. Then smith steel platebodies with them, which I'm guessing will still lose you cash, but not as much since you'll be using the hammers.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

Hmm, I'm not so sure about the smithing then, I have got 6 SC things in my bank anyway. Is there anyway where its not too costly? Thanks!

Tokens
    Habbo
    sportstarbabe

Latest Awards:

I'm sure if you used SC Hammers and smithed steel platebodies, you would get fast experience, and still lose cash, but not too much.

Unless you don't want to lose any cash at all, in which case you can either smith cannonballs or mine the ores yourself, which are both very slow methods.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

I'm willing to lose a bit of cash, but not too much. Do you know how much about I'll lose from 62 to 70? Thanks for your help btw +rep if I can

Edit: Didn't think I could rep you, remember giving it to you not too long ago

Tokens
    Habbo
    sportstarbabe

Latest Awards:

If you're going to be making steel platebodies from 62-70:

You'll need to make 1,077 steel platebodies.

You need five steel bars to make one steel platebody, so you'll need to buy 5,385 steel bars.

That'll cost around 4.7M.

Once you've made them, you'll sell the steel platebodies for around 1.1M, so you'll make a loss of around 3.6M.

The hammers give you around 64K experience before breaking, so you'll need around 7 sacred clay hammers, which will be 140 points.
    If you play skiller SC, then you'll be getting around 20-23 points per game, and each game should last around 10-13 minutes. So it should take you around 6-7 games, or around 2 hours to get all the hammers.
    Last edited by MJJ; 27-09-2009 at 05:45 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast