Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Grimsbyyyy.
    Posts
    888
    Tokens
    3,100

    Latest Awards:

    Default Selling a whole bunch of supers

    Choco ICM
    Skull Guitar
    Golden Tablet
    3 Fairy Shrooms
    Pear Tree
    3 Rare Golds
    1 Rare Bronze
    Diner Poster
    Childline Lava

    anyone need
    I Like To Stroke Whales.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Grimsbyyyy.
    Posts
    888
    Tokens
    3,100

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    sold shrooms all r golds n diner poster x
    I Like To Stroke Whales.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Grimsbyyyy.
    Posts
    888
    Tokens
    3,100

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    sold choco + tablet 2t 60 ea to ekyle
    lost lava + r bronze in bets

    just got pear n skull left lol
    I Like To Stroke Whales.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    226
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    how much rare bronze Price?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    226
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    didnt see the msg lol intill like 5 mins later

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    352
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    price on the skull guitar?/

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,248
    Tokens
    1,435

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Much for the fairy mushrooms.
    ​KISS MY ARSE MATT GARNER.
    better?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    391
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    ^^^ He sold the mushrooms I think. 3T for guitar?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Grimsbyyyy.
    Posts
    888
    Tokens
    3,100

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    f/rd
    I Like To Stroke Whales.

  10. #10

    Default

    wow how u get all of that?

    Edited by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not comment within the trading section.
    Last edited by Hecktix; 12-10-2009 at 10:54 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •