Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default HXF Christmas events.

Hey guys!

I'd like to be running some events over the christmas period on runescape for the hxf community.

If i can get in touch with a few people who i know go to Godwars, we will be going to godwars as an event.

But, what other events do you want to see? Not all of us are highlevels with millions so i want to reach the lower levels and the higherlevers equally.

Please post what events you'd like to see below.

Thanks, Swinkid.

Tokens

Clan Wars, Castle Wars? Kinda hard to think of events tbh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Would be cool to have a mega hxf event. If there was enough of us (which I really do doubt it) it would be fun to all wear the same unique armour/clothing and create one hell of a massive line. Would look crap if there was less than like 20 people but we would certainly get a lot of attention and become known throughout runescape and leave a mark in history!!!11 Maybe not but would still be funniez. If we was all ownage enough which probably is the case cos most of us are 120/130 then we could go to clan wars and own everyone. Or... if we wanted to be really boring we could do the obvious, gwd.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Clan wars cos then the f2ps can get involved too (as nooby as I am )

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can members go into f2p clan wars with members weapons/armour though? If not it will ruin the experience for us members. If the f2p's would like to do clan wars then the members could go to p2p clan wars for a while then go to f2p clan wars with the f2p's for a while?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Clan wars can be fun - Bobx i think used to run one every friday, but that failed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    sportstarbabe

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    Would be cool to have a mega hxf event. If there was enough of us (which I really do doubt it) it would be fun to all wear the same unique armour/clothing and create one hell of a massive line. Would look crap if there was less than like 20 people but we would certainly get a lot of attention and become known throughout runescape and leave a mark in history!!!11
    We should all go to Varrock and kill ourselves, so there's a lot of graves. Random, but my clan once did it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its an idea

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MJJ View Post
    We should all go to Varrock and kill ourselves, so there's a lot of graves. Random, but my clan once did it.
    would of been better to do that on halloween really

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Perhaps everyone needs top be Lvl 30 or higher then we can sort something out?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast