Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default [COD6] Vetran Mode [COD6]

Has anyone managed to complete it on Vetran I tried it but I am stuck a the Favelas bit.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yup. Took me a stupidly long time though. Like 11 hours.

>.> I fail.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yea it wasn't so bad, if you're having issues with the Favela then you'll hate the level on the Estate map. That was the only mission I had issue with.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Yea it wasn't so bad, if you're having issues with the Favela then you'll hate the level on the Estate map. That was the only mission I had issue with.
    Crap I forgot about that mission.... it's putting me off now x[

I thought Whiskey Hotel was bad enough at the beginning get shot all over the shop.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Na, once you've picked up the best tactics for each mission you can pretty much run them dying once at most, it's really easy since they don't spam grenades, the missions aren't even that long and the fact you regen health like way faster now, the estate mission sucked but after you've figured it out it's not really that hard, once I found out what to do I managed to do the whole last part in a single go.

That mission is about all I can remember actually being that difficult, I guess the airport graveyard is annoying when you reach the jeep, I died doing that once and I normally always die at least once on missions like that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

For the one on the Estate map, there's a spot where you can lay down next to a door near the computers. You can pretty much cover the whole map from there and it makes that part of the level extremely easy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I actually didn't have too much of a problem than I thought I would have had on the Favela missions. Also it took me longer to do the Estate one on regular than veteran. I think I died two or three times.
    Last edited by Stitch; 24-11-2009 at 09:08 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Na that's the easy part of the mission, the only hard part is leaving the Estate for the helicopter. XD

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I did that without dying when it took me forever on regular (for some reason).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

favela was easy, sounds like your running straight out into the open and litterally asking to get layed to ****, just use small bursts while crawling slowly round a corner (let them hit you once and you can find there position if you can't see them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast