HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS MORE ANNOYING THAN NOOB-TUBERS???

Well I've never really complained about noob-tubers before but anyway, what pisses me off big time are Javelin Jockeys (just made that up then ) but yeah, people get a Javelin out and then cook a Semtex so when you kill them they explode. It's essentially a super martyrdom. But it's almost impossible to beat them because 9 times out of 10, when they are killed the explosion will kill the other person as well, unless they are miles away.

I haven't seen anyone doing it on Rust yet, but that would be carnage! Still, definitely a trick for one who is absolutely **** at playing the game normally .

----

Another funny thing that I've seen a couple of times are people working as a team on free-for-alls. The reason it's funny is because there were two people doing it on Quary. They were camping on the walkway at the very top of that building which has the various levels of walkways, but they were speaking to each other in the public game chat. So when I went there and got killed by one, he/she was saying to his mate, 'I'm back at that place, I dunno if he knws where we are, he might not have watched the kill-cam' LMAO and then they were even saying, 'he might be able to hear us'. Then when I finally spoke they were like, 'get out of our business' :S LOL.

People who use tactical insertions together and just keep killing each other are funny as well. I came across two and just pwned them both, and on a game I finished second on yesterday, the final kill-cam was two people hovering over a tactical insertion and one just knifed the other. FUNNY STUFF

----

btw Emergency Air-drop is the best perk ever.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

oh god noob tubers are one of my biggest hates ever
    i literally shout at the tv screen with abuse whenever i get killed by one
    especially those who carry the grenade attachments in maps like vacant, for example

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This is a dumb glitch that needs to be sorted quite quickly really, also they need to remove the rust pipe glitch, I haven't seen it but my friend has had my copy of the game for a few weeks now but I read about it last week and it's just stupid, they will always get it as a payback kill aswell, best way to avoid it is just not to shoot people who are cooking grenades then they can't get you with it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    This is a dumb glitch that needs to be sorted quite quickly really, also they need to remove the rust pipe glitch, I haven't seen it but my friend has had my copy of the game for a few weeks now but I read about it last week and it's just stupid, they will always get it as a payback kill aswell, best way to avoid it is just not to shoot people who are cooking grenades then they can't get you with it.
    Haha I love the Rust pipe glitch, I've never used it in a game though. It's impossible to do on FFA because it takes too long and you just get killed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

First time I came across a 'javelin jockey' (lol) I'd sniped one and he just exploded. I was like, woah wth happened. But yeah, annoying, but you cant get more annoying than noob tubers.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Patch is coming today, around 5pm. Just needs to be approved my Microsoft.
    I prefer to call Noob Tubes, Pro Pipes as they have a smaller blast radius than grenades and take more skill to kill someone than chucking a nade.
    One Man Army, Danger Close + Tactical Tube = win
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What I hate is them people with the akimbo Model 1887. They use them as if they were a primary weapon and can 1 shot kill you from like miles away. So annoying.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    What I hate is them people with the akimbo Model 1887. They use them as if they were a primary weapon and can 1 shot kill you from like miles away. So annoying.
    Couldnt have said it better.

I noob tube
    Do you ever feel like you want to go home?
    Lost in the crowd and you feel alone

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Emergency air drop isn't a perk, and the placement is bad, even if you call it in an open space they still go out the map and stuff, and your team mates try grab everything.
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hackney View Post
    Emergency air drop isn't a perk, and the placement is bad, even if you call it in an open space they still go out the map and stuff, and your team mates try grab everything.
    not once has any of my air drops landed outside the thing nor has anyone stole it. It does it fast for you and so by the time you realise ones being stolen you go over to it and steal lol

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast