Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,723
    Tokens
    244
    Habbo
    Alex3213

    Latest Awards:

    Default Extended Difficulty - Ends 16th February

    Surprisingly, I'm actually quite good at ICT. However, using some sort of extra code I invented to erase people's ICT knowledge, I accidentally used it on myself. So, going back to basics - just tell me what the 5 extensions mean! It's pretty simple, is it not? When you have got the answers, PM HabboxComps (click) and tell that awesome guy the answers. Quick though, I want my knowledge back!

    1. .jpg
    2. .eps
    3. .mp4
    4. .doc
    5. .wmv

    Good luck if you enter .

    1st Prize: 25 rep
    2nd Prize: 15 rep
    Last edited by Inseriousity.; 11-02-2010 at 08:33 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •