Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Eh.
    Posts
    1,227
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default I ordered my MSG2 figures. ;D

    Heh, Nobody listens to me on msn, So I feel I might get a better reaction from the good people at Habbox. After playing Metal Gear solid 2 (Its a video game) Ive been whipped into another gaming frenzy, Last time this happened was when I played Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Another game) and ordered a Link and Epona figure. It sounds incredbily sad, But its something that happens to me often. This time around Ive decided to try and collect the entire range of MGS2 4 inch figure range, Starting with Solid Snake and Revolver Ocealot. Im sure theres some gamers who'll reconize these coolio dudes. ;]





    And theres plenty more from where that came from, www.forbiddenplanetstore.com if you look hard enough, Theres a whole load of gaming merchandise, including Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Mario (I brought a super mario mario kart remote control car!)
    Im getting Resident Evil 4 (Yet another game) soon, and Im sure to get some of the figures due for release in september after playing. ^^
    Seeyou - Read my goodbye thread here

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    =] -
    Posts
    1,175
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i played ocarina of time

    its serioussly good, i dont like majoras mask tho >.<

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Eh.
    Posts
    1,227
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Lmao, I liked em both. The best bit about Majoras Mask was being able to time travel to win the lottery. ;]
    Seeyou - Read my goodbye thread here

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •