Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 30 Second Nuke

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default 30 Second Nuke

I know this video has been causing a lot of controversy in the YouTube community, and it's been interesting to hear people's thoughts from both sides, what I'm curious what you guys think about it.
    A lot of people have been saying loads of things about why it's fake and what not, and in my opinion I think it's kinda just been blown out of proportion a lot. He says on the video that he's been trying this for a long time, and he accepts himself that it's down to the opposing team and a lot of luck. I personally think it's real, I don't see why he would fake it. If you go through his channel, there are lots of examples of high multikills that he's gotten, games with high scores etc, he's clearly a competent player.
    I know a lot of people have been saying that he faked it so he could get more views and obviously Machinima pay him by views, but I kinda think that people saying that are, not jealous as such, because I know people who are calling him out are good players, but maybe kinda intimidated? Like, they've been with Machinima for a while now, and here's a new guy, and on his first video he gets almost a million views.
    If anything it should encourage people to step up their game and try make their videos a lot more entertaining. There are a lot of commentators who just talk about the gameplay and what have you, and are generally interesting people, but then there are also people who go off on tangents, don't really explain what's going on in the video, and generally make boring videos.
    Obviously I don't post videos and stuff, so I can't say that I'm an 'expert' on the subject, but I just wanted to write what I think about it because I don't have my own channel to talk about it on aha.

/mytwocents

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Hes a beast.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's fake. Almost every if not all "big" YouTube commentator agrees. People have been sad enough to test the run out in private games and the blast radius of the grenade.
    No longer active on here

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

I dont think it's real. It's very rare the whole team go the same way and sit at b for like 10 seconds.

This is the fastest nuke now.

Last edited by Chris; 14-04-2010 at 07:07 PM.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Obviously fake lol.

No doubt in my mind, besides, maximum 3 people run to B on a decent game.
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

That 2nd one is easily real.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

OMG. He's god.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

fake, but its worked. its exploded + he has loads of subs now

Tokens

Latest Awards:

screw the 6 grenade kill, how'd he get so many kills with a chopper on that map. mine do crap

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not fake. Machinima Respawn is legit

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast