Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens

Default Design a studio comp and hint at more to come!

How To Enter
    Take a screenshot of your room and send it to the usual address [email protected] with the Subject: Runway Studio. Please remember to include your Habbo name, the room owner's name and the name of the room in your email. Also, you must keep the room until the closing date of the competition, so that we can visit whilst judging.
    Since the current furni released is studio/design furni, this means there probably will be an additional competition to make a runway room (We are currently only at the beginning stages of the competition!).

So don't worry if you already started making a runway ! Don't tear it down ! There is a whole new range of furni to be released to design a runway.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

HABBO US:
    Have a sneak peek into the next batch of Runway Furni, coming Monday!
    We were gonna wait for the next phase of the Runway campaign to launch the second round, the Beauty Parlor Furni, but you know how it is... you get so excited you can't wait!
    So we put this super cool Black Parlor Chair in the Catalogue now!
    The rest of the Beauty Parlor Furni will be coming your way Monday morning.
    And don't forget, if you are looking to really change things up atop, then there is always the new VIP hair styles!

- Habbo Staff

Meaning: MONDAY MORE WILL COME!

Sincerely,

Me

(I love rep. + )
    Why do you play/spend money on Habbo?

I don't play Habbo, I make art.
    The room is my canvas.
    The furniture is my paint.
    Habbo is my museum.

Jendro