Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Under Your bed
    Posts
    3,809
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default poem - he stood up

    You stood there.

    You stood there, and looked at me
    I was Hiding in shame,
    Drenched with tears,
    Mascara and lipstick everywhere on my face,
    And then you tell me to get up.
    I shook my head,
    He yelled,
    And he turned around and walked off,
    Leaving me alone in utter darkness,
    I screamed for him.
    But no one came, so I just sat there,
    Until I could cry no more,
    Until every single bit of makeup had been
    Washed off by my tears,
    He left me there.. alone in darkness

    By Jasmin
    x


    How i felt once
    REMOVED

    Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

  2. #2
    bwabyadri Guest

    Default

    That was sad 10/10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •