Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Should Nazi parades be allowed?

In some countries like Latvia & Ukraine, Nazi veterans march the country, remembering their fellow World War II comrades, who died fighting alongside Nazi Germany.

Take this year, in Latvia, people supported the Nazi's and cheered them on their annual march to Riga's Freedom Monument at the center of town to lay flowers.

Heavily gaurded by police officers, the veterans, who were at the same time heckled by dozens of people who turned up to protest the commemoration of former Nazi Germany's Waffen SS officers shouting, "No quarter for fascists" and "Nazis get out of Latvia."

What do you personally think of this? I think that Nazi parades should be banned, people still go around supporting the Nazis and shouting HAIL HITLER. I find this disgusting, I have LOADS of family who fought in WW2 (some are still alive) & it absolutely ANGERS me that they let these parades happen, those people are scum & they deserve to die & not walk around the country where they are treated as heroes.

+1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Do you mean german soldiers or nazis? I guess the ordinary german people should commemorate their dead wherever they are welcome.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Being a nazi doesn't make you scum.

Hitler was evil agreed, but I think we should keep our noses out.

I would rather the idiotic neo-nazi people celebrate the past, than start a new future

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    Do you mean german soldiers or nazis? I guess the ordinary german people should commemorate their dead wherever they are welcome.
    Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Intel View Post
    Being a nazi doesn't make you scum.

Hitler was evil agreed, but I think we should keep our noses out.

I would rather the idiotic neo-nazi people celebrate the past, than start a new future
    Well it kinda does tbh.. & if they support them now, then who knows what will happen in the future?

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

In recognition of the genocide inflicted upon the world by Nazi Germany, I think there should be no legal recognition or remembrance of any variants of nazis past or present.

Good debate idea, OP, +rep!
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Tbh the nazi's had no choice but to go to war, hitler made them so yknow.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Paul.

Latest Awards:

I believe they should be allowed to support their veterans like we do with ours. But i dont believe they should support a new wave of Nazism
    DJ Porky

2006-2015
    Habtips - Habbolot - Habbox - Habbed - HHGS

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A lot of the soldiers fighting for Nazi Germany had no idea of the atrocities going on behind the scenes, so can't really be considered 'scum'. They're just as respectable as any other WW2 veteran. However, there are a large number of soldiers who did know about and were involved in the holocaust. So I dunno what to say to outright banning parades... banning parades for the Nazi idea of holocaust, sure.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TanyaaTurner View Post
    Nazis.

Well it kinda does tbh.. & if they support them now, then who knows what will happen in the future?
    Not all nazi's were evil.

If all the O.A.P's are asleep yes; because if theyre awake they may die. - hearts not as good as it used to be if you know what i'm saying >.>
    You can't touch this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast