Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

View Poll Results: Merge or not

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Merge

3 15.00%
  • Don't merge

17 85.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

Default Runscape should be merged with computer gaming

Well, runscape is really computer gaming and should not have a seprate thread

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Nick is harmless and he's not a bad person after you have spoken to him a few times.
    Last +REP from: Kardan

Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

I've been contemplating this quite a bit since you wrote the thread and I think it should not merge. Although it isn't as active as it was a few years ago, it has got a bit of life in it and I think it can keep on going. Having said that, there were a lot of spam posts 2 months ago.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

its only our achievement sub-forum that gets used.

Although for years I have been saying no to all these threads but I wouldn't mind it being merged.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

I think it would be too cluttered because RS gets a lot of posts itself

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's been contemplated in the past over and over and in recent times it is something that seems like it would make more and more sense. However, whilst only certain parts of the forum may be utilised the key thing that allows the forum it's individual status is the community within. From what I can see (although my knowledge of Runescape is quite limited) there is a fairly decent community residing in the forums and this justifies keeping it separate, for the time being at least.
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skizzling

Latest Awards:

To be honest, it's quite active because I'm sure we have users that only come on for the Runescape section but merging it into another forum would just ruin it like the jokes forum, that was merged and they brought it back and theres no longer any activity in that forum besides from a few threads.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

I've voted for it too note merge. Although I never use it, I know that particularly when I was a super mod that it was used quite often and I don't see any need for it to be merged

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would rather it doesn't merge - would rather console and pc games be clearer to find rather than seeing 'INTERESTING GOAL' 24/7 lol.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

No it shouldn't, there is still a pretty large runescape userbase that use habboxforum.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

I believe grig summed this up the other week in that you simply can't merge two vaguely similar forums into each other and it still working. Runescape section is fine as it is in my view.
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast