HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default DS Vs PSP | THE GRAND FINAL

KEY - The blue is for DS the Red is for PSP.

Specs

Dimensions: 5.85" wide, 3.33" long, 1.13" tall
    Weight: 9.7 ounces
    Processor: Dual processors - one ARM9 67MHz and one ARM7 33MHz processor
    Main Memory: 4MB
    Screen 1 (top): Backlit 3-inch semitransparent reflective TFT color LCD, 256x192 pixel resolution
    Screen 2 (touch screen / lower): Backlit 3-inch semitransparent reflective TFT color LCD, 256x192 pixel resolution with transparent analog touch. Both Screens 3.0 inches viewing size (diagonal).
    Color: 260,00 colors
    Wireless: 802.11b with 30 - 100 foot range
    Controls: Touch screen, embedded microphone for voice recognition, A/B/X/Y, control pad, L/R shoulder buttons. Start and Select button.
    Ports: Nintendo DS game port slot and Game Boy Advance Game Pak slot, stereo headphone jack, microphone jack.
    Sound: Stereo speakers built-in
    Battery: Internal Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery, 6-10 hours of battery life
    Languages Supported: English, Japanese, Spanish, French, German, Italian
    Built-in Features: Internal clock with alarm, touch-panel calibration, PictoChat collaboration software

PSP Product Specifications

Product Name: PlayStation Portable (PSP)
    Color: Black
    Dimensions: Approx. 170 mm (L) x 74 mm (W) x 23 mm (D)
    Weight: Approx. 260 g (including battery)
    CPU: PSP CPU (System clock frequency 1~333MHz)
    Main Memory: 32MB
    Embedded DRAM: 4MB
    Display: 4.3 inch, 16:9 widescreen TFT LCD, 480 x 272 pixel (16.77 million colors), Max. 200 cd/m2 (with brightness control)
    Speakers: Built-in stereo speakers
    Main Input/Output: IEEE 802.11b (Wi-Fi), USB 2.0 (Target), Memory Stick™ PRO Duo, IrDA, IR Remote (SIRCS)
    Disc Drive: UMD Drive (Playback only)
    Profile: PSP Game, UMD Audio, UMD Video
    Main Connectors: DC OUT 5V, Terminals for charging built-in battery, Headphone/Microphone/Control connector
    Keys/Switches: Directional buttons (Up/Down/Right/Left)Analog pad, Enter keys (Triangle, Circle, Cross, Square), Left, Right keys START, SELECT, HOME, POWER On/Hold/Off switch, Brightness control, Sound Mode, Volume +/-, Wireless LAN On/Off switch, UMD Eject
    Power: Built-in lithium-ion battery, AC adaptor
    Access Control: Region Code, Parental Control
    Accessories: Stand, Headphone with remote commander, Headphone with remote commander and microphone, External battery pack, Case, Strap
    E3 Prototype Exhibition: USB Camera for PSP, USB GPS for PSP, USB Keyboard for PSP

Which do you like best?
    THIS IS THE FINALé. NO MORE AFTER THIS.

THE MORE VOTES WE GET, THE BETTER WE KNOW WHO LIKES WHICH. ALSO PUT DOWN YOUR BEST GAME FOR THAT CHOICE.

[PRIZE IS A MYSTERY RARE ON HABBO FOR ONE LUCKY PERSON]
    IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE TO WIN A RARE ON HABBO. JUST ENTER EITHER "PSP" OR "DS" AND YOUR REASON WHY. PLUS YOUR CHOICE OF GAME AND REASON WHY AND YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO VICTORY.

[PERSON CHOSEN AT RANDOM]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

DS, it is just more fun" Better games, touch screen, microphone, the lot!

WarioWare: Touched! and Super Maro 64 Ds are my favourite games currently for the DS.

Tokens

DS fo' shure. More original, more fun, etc.
    Favourite games on DS = WarioWare: Touched! & Yoshi Touch n Go.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ds, so easy to use, and very fun and adictive games

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=53054 Not finshed yet but please look

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=61267 my tutorial

190 rep points!!!
    I owe + rep to:
    I owe - rep to:

Tokens
    Habbo
    EvilBrandon

Latest Awards:

PSP Because of USB access and all the awesome features, DS is more for "Little kids" too touchy and Im a hardcore gamer and Im not into "3D-alike-pixelated" and thats what the DS is.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    PSP Because of USB access and all the awesome features, DS is more for "Little kids" too touchy and Im a hardcore gamer and Im not into "3D-alike-pixelated" and thats what the DS is.
    Please explain to me how DS is for "little kids". Graphics do not affect the gameplay by the way

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    i agree and have sumtin to add more mature games such as grand theft auto not into the kidie stufff

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Psp. i have both, and ds games are so obsessed with trying to make the touch screen work that they have no fun to them.

psp games are more like console games then the ds, and im tired of the 64 bit era!

fav psp games- twisted metal:head on, lumines, & thug 2 =D

Former Competitions Manager & International Division Manager
    Former Moderator, HxHD Staff, HabboxFriends Staff, International Super Moderator

Tokens

Nintendo, ever since the 'Nintendo' was released, has been 'Kiddie' some games have always been of that and it doesn't intrest alot of gamers or other people as it used too.

That's why DS sales were so bad and Nintendo 64 sales droped so fast. ( i have proof for this so don't say they didn't. :p)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

DS, I love it to bits.

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast