Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Thread: Lag Central.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fierycold

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb Lag Central.

Wouldn't Habbo, be so much better if Sulake took the time out, to stop trien to make so much money and do something little for us, users and try and take the lag out of the game. Seriously, I would play Habbo so much more often if they did something about that. Playing Habbo is Lag Central, Everywhere you go has lag, or when someone dances, or has an effect on, or if their furni has an effect like " turning dragons on " etc. It's highly annoying. When I can't put those on, because of lag. & Perhaps it's my computer, Who knows. Unless your instrested in buying me a new computer, then we can talk .
    anyhow, thats all. peace.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't get lag at all on habbo!
    Try a different browser, when I used IE I lagged all the time, now I use safari/chrome and theres no sign of lag at all
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fierycold

Latest Awards:

Hm. maybe, but even if i use IE, they should offer no lag on that.

Tokens
    Habbo
    triston220

Latest Awards:

IE is a bad browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaaaack! View Post
    See, however much I want this, my girlfriend uses my PC too much, and I would be killed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    AidenFTW24

Latest Awards:

I don't have Lagg;

Google Chrome / Firefox ftw

Try either of them, because as triston has stated, IE = Baaaaad.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I used Internet explorer but my shockwave cut off when in middle of a game, so i changed to firefox. i still lag on that though. but i only tend to lag because of mcaffee updates. so firefox would be good.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    I used Internet explorer but my shockwave cut off when in middle of a game, so i changed to firefox. i still lag on that though. but i only tend to lag because of mcaffee updates. so firefox would be good.
    Isn't habbo completely flash based now?

---

You are asking to fix a problem that is just as much your problem, as it is theirs. Buying a new computer wouldn't make habbo faster or less laggy. I have a gaming computer which is fantastic and will play any game I want to. But as soon as I log on to habbo I lag. This is due to my internet speed. My internet download speed is about 5mb/s. I seriously enjoy living where I do, however since it is in the country I don't yet have fibre optic cabling in my area - so I can't get fast speeds! This makes habbo lag.

Although, another way which would HELP stop lag is by Sulake buying faster servers etc. However, do you really think the users are that important to Sulake? When people leave, they will start trying