Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,470
    Tokens
    194

    Latest Awards:

    Default I'm leaving for the Big Brother final!

    Yep. I'm leaving now for the Big Brother final. It won't take too long to get there, I have tickets. I'll see you soon, I will shout HABBO HOTEL when Davina is speaking, if you can't hear me sorry, me and my friends will shout it. Go Eugene! .


    P.S: I'll be leaving Habbox Forum on, because when I get back, I'll doubt I stay on.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    4,748
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Omg, youre so lucky! Hold a sign up going T.I Rawks and ill be happy ;P

    Woo at star idea, got 2 sexy pink stars now

    I DONT KNOW HOW MODERATORS SLEEP AT NIGHT -CRI-

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,554
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Lying doesnt get you far,I learnt that. If you where there , you'd b THERE right now NOT on habbox.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In Your Mums Belly
    Posts
    171
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    get a sign saying warty@ rules and il be happy

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,554
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Dudes!
    Hes ONLINE
    If he was there he wouldnt be on his laptop>!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    4,748
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    If you had read it you would realise he said he is leaving it on

    Woo at star idea, got 2 sexy pink stars now

    I DONT KNOW HOW MODERATORS SLEEP AT NIGHT -CRI-

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In Your Mums Belly
    Posts
    171
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    yea you stupid newbe read post
    :d :d :d :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Newcastle-Under-Lyme
    Posts
    8,924
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Shout Adam Wootten

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    4,748
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    He has already gone my dear friend.

    Woo at star idea, got 2 sexy pink stars now

    I DONT KNOW HOW MODERATORS SLEEP AT NIGHT -CRI-

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In Your Mums Belly
    Posts
    171
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    and warty rules and if makosi comes past and hugs you feel her *** and tell me what its like
    lol joke

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •