HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    JustRG3

Default Runescape has gone over boring...

I don't find runescape boring anymore... After all the years, I did.. but now, I just find it something I have to do. Something like a addiction, I have to log on, and I have to do some skilling and ass kicking.

Is anyone else like this? I do enjoy parts of it, but it feels like I've gone over boardom, like when you go over hungry, you're not hungry anymore..

I know it's a stupid question like... but I did find it boring, but i just wanted to get all the 99's, even though i found it boring.. but now i dont, and it's like, cos i went over it, i just have to do it. 'addiction' lmao.
    Last edited by Marbian; 01-03-2011 at 02:00 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ugh youngry?

and i'd quit it mate.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JustRG3

my bad.

and that's not really contributing to the thread, is it? It's a question. I'm not asking for advice, tyvm.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Init, get out NaughtyNeev.

I don't find RS boring but I never really did. The only reason I stopped playing was because I got banned, then when I was unbanned two years later it was really hard to get back into with all of the changes plus everyone I knew on there had pretty much left, so I never really bothered. I have been playing a lot more since the wildy and free trade have returned, but I don't find it addicting at all. It's just something I play for a bit of fun and to pass the time really.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Conceitex View Post
    my bad.

and that's not really contributing to the thread, is it? It's a question. I'm not asking for advice, tyvm.

then what are you asking for?

Tokens
    Habbo
    JustRG3

Is anyone else like this? I do enjoy parts of it, but it feels like I've gone over boardom, like when you go over hungry, you're not hungry anymore..
    a question.

obviously i dont need advice to quit runescape because i used to find it boring but don't now.
    Last edited by Marbian; 01-03-2011 at 02:31 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

i went through a phase where I played it quite a bit but now recently I just log on for about 5 minutes and get bored and go back off again Suppose I just need to find something interesting to do when I go on and i'll stay on a bit longer
    en ta beauté gît ma mort et ma vie

Tokens

Latest Awards:

a question.

obviously i dont need advice to quit runescape because i used to find it boring but don't now.
    but if you're getting addicted im just sayin you should stop

also i was only saying it to stay on topic, was curious wth youngry was

Tokens

Latest Awards:

a question.

You just feel the need to play it for the sake of it. You're completely hooked on it and don't want to quit? Have a nice life.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lmfao obviously you need to stop being such a ***** when theres no need
    please please please let me get what i want this time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast