Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    14,762
    Tokens
    55,944
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

    Latest Awards:

    Default Daft Dreamer - Ends 18th March


    I'm quite well known for my over-active imagination. Most of the day I spend day dreaming, and the night normal dreaming! But last night, I had the weirdest dream ever - I dreamt that I lived in a house made out of books with all the furniture made out of books... and it was amazing (that's being an English Lit student for you). Anyway... for this comp you have to post below with the weirdest dream you've ever had (or you could always make one up!)

    Prize: 10 credits + 10 rep
    Last edited by Inseriousity.; 09-03-2011 at 10:17 PM.







  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    7,561
    Tokens
    5,543
    Habbo
    Jordesh

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    this is the only dream i can remember,

    I was at my nans house and there was a hurricane, then all of a sudden i was in my old house and I looked outside and the garden was now the beach (the beach is normally 5 mins walk, not 2 secs) so I went to tell my big brother what had happened and went to show him the beach and then it wasn't there

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,611
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Conservative,

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    This is the weirdest dream I can remember (I was about 7/8ish):

    I was in my house playing with my brothers on the playstation then my Dad came home early. He said he'd brought someone home from work to see us and I looked behind him and there was an old, crippled hag with horrible boils and warts. She then pushed my Dad over and there was a knife in his back and she said she used magic to talk in his voice.

    Then she put me and my brothers in a bag and the next thing I knew we were in a cave tied up to a stake in the ground with her cackling over a flaming pot of murky liquid. For some reason, some how, I had my swiss army knife on me, so I silently cut through the ropes and allowed myself to get free. Whilst the witch was distracted I took her broom and whacked her round the head with it and she fell in and screamed as her bones disintegrated. I freed my brothers then we all flew out on the broom where we went home, and I went to sleep, and then woke up and it was the evening again, went downstairs, played with my brothers on the playstation, and Dad came home with someone to see us....

    DJ Robbie
    Former Jobs: Events Organiser, News Reporter, HxHD



  4. #4

    Default

    Ronald Mcdonald invited me my mother and father for a play date near a cave.So when we get there he dares my mom to go into the cave my mother agrees to. I scream nooooooooo mommy there are monsters in there. She walks into the cave anyway a few steps after that she gets attacked by an orange fuzz ball. I wake up screaming running to my mom I hop into her bed and cuddle next to her That was the weirdest dream ever

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    511
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Special-1K

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Alright, so the dream I am going to be talking about I had when I was 5 or 6. And right now I am 17. Really blurry because it was a long time ago. But here it goes.

    My family and I were in my house. I was upstairs and my dad/brother/mother were downstairs. The beast from bueaty and the beast was downstairs with my mom and my dad and my brother. He chased my brother and my mom out of the house. My dad and I ran after them.
    We got to the nearest park to me. The beast picked my brother and mother up and ate them. He didn't bother my dad until after he ate my brother and mom. And then I was just left. It was really weird. He ate everyone but me. I don't know why I even had that dream. But there ya have it. Like I said it was years ago when I had it.

    Another dream I've had, I was riding in my moms car. We were going somewhere. I was talking to her, and then all of a sudden I started having a seizure. My mom kept screaming "NO NO NO" looking at me not paying attention to the road. I kept saying "MOM WATCH THE ROAD I WILL BE FINE". And she wouldn't listen. There were kids playing with toys on the side of the road. My mom kept running over them because she wasn't paying attention to the road. Then I woke up.. it was really weird.
    Last edited by Special-1k; 10-03-2011 at 03:27 PM.
    i love it when my fingers are tangled with yours, && my head is on your chest, listening to your heart beat. it makes me feel so safe, like nothing can go wrong ♥

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    143
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Cyberkid15

    Default

    This dream is a nightmare but it is really weird. Happened when I was about 5-6 years old.

    The dream starts with my mum and dad going out at night and me my brother and my sister waved good bye as they went out to have dinner. It was a really hot night so all the windows were open. All 3 of us were sitting in the living room when the doorbell rang.

    We knew it couldn't be mum or dad because they just left. So we looked out the window and saw a man waiting near the door with a long hat and a big beard. He saw us and we quickly closed the windows and curtains. As he kept ringing doorbell my brother realized the upstairs windows were open. By he time we got upstairs he was using a ladder to get in. My brother pushed him and he fell. He closed the windows and all huddled up downstairs.

    The doorbell kept ringing and my brother got fed up and opened the door. When I saw the man's face in my dream I immediately jumped but my dream didn't stop there. The man pushed my brother and walked towards me and my sister who was cuddled up in the corner. He approached me with a knife and as he went for the kill, all I see is my brother on the floor. (Dream Ends)

    I jump out of bed and run into my Dad's room and go in there bed. All scared but thankfully that it was only just a dream.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    3,191
    Tokens
    607
    Habbo
    orientalframe?

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i drove a car made out of clouds..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    734
    Tokens
    240
    Habbo
    rokgal

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Weird much?

    Well i was in a green house with my friends at a party and the host says that we can looka round the house so when we get up and out of the green house they have a hockey mask on and a chainsaw so everyone starts running. Then we all hid in the same room and there was a manikin and it had a really detailed face, The eyes start blinking and it starts moving and grabs a metal pole and bashes the door down and wonders out. i run into the attic but i go through the revolving doors I hide in the corner and i hear creeking and dripping. theres a whisper: I.. Ca.. Can see.. you.. Im.. comign.. to get.. you. So i burry my face in my knees and i get eaten by a garden gnome with a hockey mask on.. Then a lady in a ripped blue dress says game over. 0.o

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    88
    Tokens
    149
    Habbo
    Panez

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I had a dream about meeting the Queen and pouring a cup of water over her head. And then I ran into the park with people on horses chasing me! Then they caught someone and hung him in the middle of the park and I got into this car and drove off. I then woke up with my mum waking me for school, it was really wierd!
    Twitter: @NathBentley & @HabboPanez
    Websites: NathBentley
    YouTube: NathBentleyYT

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    11,187
    Tokens
    6,058

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    When I was like 8 I had a dream that I kept climbing up steps.. jumping, then dying. It was really weird, so whenever I died, I would come back to life and do it again, I would wake up quite soon after, as it just creeped me out
    Don't have weird dreams much now, luckily.


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •