Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,448
    Tokens
    3,120
    Habbo
    ChickenFaces

    Latest Awards:

    Default Pocket Dictionary - Ends 6th July

    I like reading the dictionary... Sometimes. I find a lot of really cool words when I look hard enough. But I want you guys to do a bit of searching yourselves!


    Look through your dictionary [or your head] and find the strangest word [and its definition] and post it below. As always be appropriate, have fun, and good luck!

    Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep
    Last edited by Inseriousity.; 01-07-2011 at 01:28 PM.

    I'm on my knees
    you're my favorite disease.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Here?
    Posts
    7,418
    Tokens
    2,602
    Habbo
    Pigperson

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Floccinaucinihilipilification
    - Estimation that something is valueless.

    Will

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    7,144
    Tokens
    3,004

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia; The fear of long words.

    Ironic, I know.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,803
    Tokens
    1,739
    Habbo
    Ms.Aquamarine

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Tyrotoxism - To be poisoned by cheese.
    ★★★

    Follow me on tumblr ~ http://starryeyedrosepetal.tumblr.com/


    *Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.* ~ Marilyn Monroe

    **Children in need! ~ https://www.bbcchildreninneed.co.uk/fundraisinghub**


    ★★★

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    422
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    ChloeeBALDWIN

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis - an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
    ChloeStyles o.o back.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,444
    Tokens
    6,676

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Poo - An act of defecating
    (I really need a poo)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    220
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    KatieTBH?,

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    duodenum - The first part of the small intestine :> HA HA HA

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,582
    Tokens
    2,528

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Erinaceous

    Like a hedgehog.

  9. #9

    Default

    Pronk A pronk is someone who is weak, stupid and foolish, like myself at times for example.

  10. #10

    Default

    The weirdest word i found in the dictionary is : dictionary. A book consisting words with their meanings. If your looking in a dictionary for the word dictionary dont you already know what it is !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •