HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beats by dre

Tokens

Default Beats by dre

Hey guys,

I doubt this is in the correct section but oh well! Beats by dre are a brand of headphones by Dr Dre.

They are awesome but only if you buy the studio or pro versions which cost 250£ +. I bought the solo heaphones which cost me 150£ from bestbuy and they snapped after 2 months! But my friend has the bigger ones (studio) and he has had them for over a year and no problems and they sounds amazing!

Has anyone else tried these or own a pair? If you go into apple store sometimes they have the solo headphones on show with the iphones.

What are your thoughts on them?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They're pretty old now but I had the red solo hd's and i took them back after a couple of days cause they hurt my ears and weren't comfortable. I want the next ones up cause they're better.
    Alexandra!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Overpriced crap.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Too many fake one's available and so the price isn't worth it regardless of the quality isn't exactly that superior.

I cant believe how some people buy them off "guys" in street corners and for some reason seem to think they're real when they only paid about £50.

Tokens

Yeah eBay have so many for fake its stupid - people just buy them for what they look like. I may be getting an apprenticeship soon and it says they send us for business trips to newcastle and manchester (im from the london) so if im going to be stuck on a train for that long I need some decent quality headphones - debating to get the bigger ones.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Robi View Post
    Yeah eBay have so many for fake its stupid - people just buy them for what they look like. I may be getting an apprenticeship soon and it says they send us for business trips to newcastle and manchester (im from the london) so if im going to be stuck on a train for that long I need some decent quality headphones - debating to get the bigger ones.
    if you want decent quality, you don't need beats lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    CocoCue

Latest Awards:

I've tried them on, they are pretty cool! Comfortable and I love the sound.. but they are pretty over priced.. Might as well get other noise reduction headphones for under £100.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    if you want decent quality, you don't need beats lol
    But like what lol? I hate skull candy ones and sennheiser dont appeal to me. Beats are the only ones i find like amazing and so comfortable and stylish!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Robi View Post
    But like what lol? I hate skull candy ones and sennheiser dont appeal to me. Beats are the only ones i find like amazing and so comfortable and stylish!
    the fact you even considered skull candy says a lot lol

Tokens

meaning.. ? i only mentioned them because a) they always get bloody mentioned! and b) a few people reccomended them on this apprenticeship im doing -.-

if your such an expert then recommend some?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast