Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: G.O.W 3

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lamz

Latest Awards:

Default G.O.W 3

Has anybody got Gears Of War 3 yet? If so... is it good?
    • How good is it
    • Ratings out of 5
    • How is it different to 1 & 2
    • Story Line (without giving too much away)
    • What are the weapons like? (Faster/Slower & any changes)

Looking to get this is a few weeks but kinda want an insight 1st so yeah...

Instagram l Twitter l Soundcloud
    Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've just started Act 2 (out of 5) and the story so far is standard Gears plot, but I can forsee it getting a lot better quite soon. Multiplayer is a thousand times better than Gears 2, dedicated servers have really helped it to be a lot more fun. I think it's brilliant, it would almost be perfect, but there are a few bugs, like NPCs getting in the way of your objectives and such

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lamz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by samsaBEAR View Post
    I've just started Act 2 (out of 5) and the story so far is standard Gears plot, but I can forsee it getting a lot better quite soon. Multiplayer is a thousand times better than Gears 2, dedicated servers have really helped it to be a lot more fun. I think it's brilliant, it would almost be perfect, but there are a few bugs, like NPCs getting in the way of your objectives and such
    thanks, really helps a lot... Have the graphics improved??? like with GOW 1&2 the sandbags & brick work look too smooth... also is the shotgun faster & what are the maps like?

Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar94 View Post
    thanks, really helps a lot... Have the graphics improved??? like with GOW 1&2 the sandbags & brick work look too smooth... also is the shotgun faster & what are the maps like?
    The whole game looks a lot better, it still keeps the Gears-palette of colours, i.e they're all various shades of brown and grey, but the textures are a lot better. The normal shotgun is exactly the same, the Sawn Off is awesome and the maps are a bit smaller than Gears 2 maps, but they definitely work well

Tokens

Latest Awards:

have only really played horde/team deathmatch so far. gonna have a go at the campaign later. i really like it. i dunno if it's just me, but character movement feels slower. idk why. but it's all so much cleaner, and it looks amazing in HD.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lamz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by samsaBEAR View Post
    The whole game looks a lot better, it still keeps the Gears-palette of colours, i.e they're all various shades of brown and grey, but the textures are a lot better. The normal shotgun is exactly the same, the Sawn Off is awesome and the maps are a bit smaller than Gears 2 maps, but they definitely work well
    thanks +repped

---------- Post added 22-09-2011 at 07:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Publicised View Post
    have only really played horde/team deathmatch so far. gonna have a go at the campaign later. i really like it. i dunno if it's just me, but character movement feels slower. idk why. but it's all so much cleaner, and it looks amazing in HD.
    my HD cable don't fit in the xbox... idk y

+repped 2

Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

what xbox do you have? are you sure yr xbox has a hdmi port?

oh forgot to mention, i really like the new features in horde. you can build spike barriers and stuff. kinda like the way you buy upgrades in cod zombies?
    Last edited by beth; 22-09-2011 at 06:27 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lamz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Publicised View Post
    what xbox do you have? are you sure yr xbox has a hdmi port?

oh forgot to mention, i really like the new features in horde. you can build spike barriers and stuff. kinda like the way you buy upgrades in cod zombies?
    the new 1 & yh it just wnt go in...

I got this 1. it fits in the tele not the xbox

Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

just wanted to add beast mode is so fun hahaha. love being a blood mount.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Beast Mode is awesome but a tad easy, once you've unlocked the Beserker it's smooth sailing from there. I think it needs to be tweaked a bit.
    The Horde additions sound fun, but I cba with fiddling around with them, personally I prefer it when you had to rush to put shields back up, but I think that's just my nostalgic viewpoint getting the better of me

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast