HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

Default Furniture Dilemma! ~ Ends 14th October

Over the past few years Habbo Hotel has introduced thousands of different pieces of pixel furniture. I'm not as much of a fan of new furniture as I used to be. I remember when I first joined the hotel and I loved seeing new furniture being released, new furniture was always a good enough reason for me to buy credits. However, things have changed, credits have seem to become a lot more expensive and lots of different furniture is being released in such a short period of time. I can't keep control of it it all!

This is where I need your help, I need you to help me with the questions below. All you need to do is answer the questions correctly and PM your answers to HabboxComps.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Which section of the catalogue would I find a 'Lifeguard Tower'?
    In the catalogue, how much is 'Romantique Mirror Table'?
    Which section of the catalogue would I go if I wanted to sell some furniture?
    In the Habbo Exchange section of the catalogue, how much is a Bronze Coin?
    In the catalogue, how many pieces of furniture does the Ecotron take?

Good luck!
    Last edited by Inseriousity.; 09-10-2011 at 09:37 PM.